Can I to the diet section that Furret hunt and may eat Ratatta? --Anangryzapdos 16:07, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- If you have a source. The Dark Fiddler - Is teh Pedia laggin 4 u 2? 16:12, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- |heartgolddex=It makes a nest to suit its long and skinny body. The nest is impossible for other Pokémon to enter.
♥17:43, 6 November 2009 (UTC)
- Either way, that would be opinion, which would be not be fact, which should not be included. —darklordtrom 10:18, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
Furret learns Rest at 32. Sucker Punch at 36. -Sketch 17:09, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
Urm, In my Sapphire/Firered my shiny furret looks just a lighter shade than a normal furret...is it really purple? It's dex number is gold and when it comes out of it's Pokeball there are stars surrounding it... User:CrystalMarina97CrystalMarina97 12:48, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
Error in the Trivia
"Furret made its anime debut in A Claim to Flame!, which is twice the episode number of Sentret's debut episode, Tanks a Lot!."
2 missing sections
- The physiology section was there, the header was just left out by mistake. The special abilities section is still missing, however. ~たかはりい 12:44, 19 April 2012 (UTC)
Does anyone else have a problem with Furret's official height being almost 6 feet? In the anime it looks to be about 3 feet.
Wrong image sprite
Seems to me that the origin should mention that it has similar traits to the banded mongoose since it shares the stripes that go well up past it's hind legs. The ring-tailed mongoose might be mentioned too since it shares the same sort of tail. Plus both mongooses are in the same genus.
Furret's voice during 4Kids era
I personally don't think Kayzie Rogers voiced Furret during the 4Kids days, but Tara Jayne. On Twitter she confirmed that she has voiced Furret . I would change it on my own, but I think I'll ask permission here. - Super10ZX Aug 31, 00:36 (UTC)
- Ok, so I decided to stop waiting. - Super10ZX Aug 31 2017, 19:03 (UTC)