Fainting in Battle Tower affects Happiness?
While I know that fainting is ideally avoided whenever possible, what if it's for the sake of strategy in the Battle Tower series of fights where moves like Explosion are used to their full potential?
In this case, will fainting (intended or otherwise) affect happiness if it occurs in the Battle Tower?
HechEff 14:45, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- I think no effects of battle in Battle Tower are permanent, including fainting. — Laoris (Blah) 16:41, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
Thanks. Good to know I need not to worry about how it affects Pokémon who act as suicide bombers as a last resort. HechEff 17:13, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
Filling out sections
- Can you trade a fainted Pokémon?
- I don't have my game in front of me to test, but can you give an item to a Pokémon to hold?
- Can you rename a fainted Pokémon?
- Can a fainted Pokémon be put into daycare?
These are totally things that could go in this article. I'll probably come back and fill some in when I have my games handy. Jazzmoth 03:18, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Pretty much anything except battle. When put into the daycare, it will come out fully healed, same goes for a status condition. — THE TROM — 03:20, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
I really don't believe half of your money gets taken when all your Pokémon faint. I think it depends on who you're fighting. When I lost to Cynthia, I lost about less than a quarter. --ケンジのガール 09:47, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's not. I think it might have been in Gen I or Gen II, though... but there definitely is a different, specific formula to given prize money in Gen IV and presumably in Gen III too. I had something around 80,000 and lost to Pearl's Infernape at Survival Area, and I'd remember giving out something about 7,500. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 09:53, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
I think Unable to battle would be a great In the Anime section in this page. It's much shorter, so it would be easier to copy-paste, plus it is sort of like a type of fainting. Does that make sense? Jazzmoth 05:11, 5 June 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah... CuboneKing 05:15, 5 June 2010 (UTC)
- I honestly think that this is a good idea, in my opinion. An "In the anime" section would be very useful. I always thought that those were the same thing. ----Zewis29 (Talk, Contribs) 11:00, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
- This, really, should've been done years ago...--ForceFire 12:14, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, it should be merged. Flyingtypefan 07:31, 17 July 2010 (UTC)