Does anyone else agree that Samurai may be based on a Bug Catcher (and that it's worth mentioning in the article)? --Johans Nidorino 17:30, 28 May 2007 (UTC)
- I think it would be worth mention that since in the game the forest is filled with Bug Cathers that it should be mentioned that Samurai might have originally been based off of one. -Lord Hyren 20:11, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
Usage of word "crap"
Zelrio Should it be noted that this is the only episode which uses a somewhat-racy word (I don't recall any other episode having the word "Crap" in it, not even the less kid-orientated first two seasons). - unsigned comment from Zelrio (talk • contribs)
- When does anybody say crap? R.A. Hunter Blade 02:49, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
- I recall the word "crack" in that location, both in the audio and the closed captioning. The DVD subtitles may be different, but in this case, I highly doubt it...--Shiningpikablu252 02:59, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
- I'm taking that you are referring to Sunain's recent fansub of the episode. First of all, fansubs are unreliable when it comes to certain words. The word Ash used for "crap" most likely means other things in Japanese. It was just one person's interpretation of the word. Therefore this is unnotable.
- Besides, there was something a lot more heavy said in the Japanese version of EP014. Lt. Surge says "God Damn!". He said the English word so there is no issue on translations.
- Putting the usual complaint against admins abusing power aside, the dub never said crap. Pokémon never would have survived this long. It barely survived the first season if you hadn't noticed. And seriously. Go watch the episode if you really think he said crap. It'd be more productive than getting into an argument. R.A. Hunter Blade 17:47, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Banned in Korea?
Is there any explanation why? Morgil27 08:27, 6 January 2011 (UTC)