From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Why did it never come out in the UK???!!!??? I'm soooooooo annoyed!Sonic Pikachu 12:17, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
- Why? It's little more than an excuse for Nintendo to pry more money away from us. We still got the Eon ticket without it. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 18:29, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
Isn't Wikipedia able to have their article names start with a lower case leter? Shouldn't that be possible here, too? ~$aturn¥oshi THE VOICES 16:24, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Wikipedia uses a more recent version of MediaWiki than Bulbapedia. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 18:29, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Any chance of us upgrading? --Martonimos((Argh|Blargh)) 18:39, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- 100%. But Wikipedia is used to test the new releases before they go public so I don't know if that feature is available yet. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 18:43, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
"Card-e" or "e-Card"?
Crap, now I can't remember which is right. -- Nick15 13:11, 6 January 2012 (UTC)
I have several cards where instead of the dot code bar it is | | | | |. Having attempted to scan them several times they do not seem to read anything for me. Am i doing something wrong or is it the cards themselves? Frozen Fennec 00:33, 15 March 2013 (UTC)
- If you mean a card like this, it won't scan because it's not an e-Reader card. Only cards with a proper dot code are e-Reader cards. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 00:43, 15 March 2013 (UTC)