From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Does all defensive stat changes include negative ones?
Or does it also ignore the target's defense being lowered? --Shadowater (talk) 05:43, 29 April 2018 (UTC)
TRIVIA: Darkest Lariat is not a Lariat (as animated in the Gen 7 games)
It's actually a clothesline. A very unconventional clothesline, but a clothesline nonetheless. The difference is a clothesline keeps the arm straight out your side, whereas a lariat usually involves swinging the arm around in the shoulder socket. Incineroar is practically T-posed when he performs the move. ShylokVakarian (talk) 22:51, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
- Ignore this, wrestling moves are too damn confusing to figure out. - unsigned comment from ShylokVakarian (talk • contribs)
- Technically, it's probably neither, seeing how utterly devoid of spinning real clotheslines and lariats are. ShylokVakarian (talk) 23:00, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
- >Could an admin please delete this entire? The vandal filters are being an and not letting me delete I wrote. Like, not even one character is allowed to be deleted. ShylokVakarian (talk) 23:06, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
- Stuff on here isn't meant to be deleted - if an issue is resolved it's just left on the talk page for others to see. Lanthanum (talk) 11:03, 20 May 2019 (UTC)
- Why can't you let me save face? :( ShylokVakarian (talk) 15:03, 20 May 2019 (UTC)
Does anyone know what the DD in the Japanese name stands for? --Kahran042 (talk) 17:48, 9 December 2019 (UTC)