There are two Daisys. Blue's sister and Misty's sister! They both are important. There should be a disambiguation. --Maxim 14:02, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- There are also two Sakuras - Sakura of Ecruteak and Sakura of Cerulean City (our Daisy here). They are both important. There should be a disambiguation, for people who are searching by Japanese names for Misty's sister, and would end up with Sakura of Johto. This is a problem. Satosuke 02:53, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
- While twins and triplets are born together, they come out one at a time rather than all at once. So there is considered to be an older and a younger sibling even though the difference isn't much more than a few minutes. This point has come up in the anime with Tate and Liza.
- I don't think it is confirmed these three are triplets but the writers don't appear to pay much attention to ages so they could be. --FabuVinny T-C-S 22:16, 9 August 2007 (UTC)
if Daisy's name in japanese is sakura why didn't she get her japanese name i mean i see someone who has the same name why could she get the name sakura while Daisy couldn't? - unsigned comment from Sonicflames (talk • contribs)
- Because. What's done is done. Why didn't they just leave Fantina as Melissa? They just didn't. TTEchidna 05:11, 10 September 2007 (UTC)
- I think he means that since Sakura is at type of flower, why wasn't it kept. Maybe... Anyway 4kids is afraid of anything Japanese. I think that Sakura only got to keep her Japanese name because the name Sakura was more familiar to American audiences thanks to Cardcaptors which was popular at the time. At the time of Daisy's premier, Sakura was an unfamiliar word to American children. This is just my theory though. --☆ケンジガール 05:34, 10 September 2007 (UTC)