From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Is it OK if I add a Trivia section with this detail?
- "Cross Chop can be seen as an exact double of Karate Chop, using two hands and having twice as much power." SharKing 02:20, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- Trivia is for stuff that you wouldn't expect people to already know. So I don't think that should be added. --Baby G (talk to me) (see my edits) 18:39, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- I think it should be added, though at the beginning of this page. TESHIGIGAS 18:49, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
I've just found that Cross Chop hits Pokémon using Dig (Gen IV)... Ok to add that info in? H4r8z0r 02:40, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
- Umm, no it doesn't. If it did, it's only because your Pokémon that used it has the No Guard ability. Chocolate((Talk to Me|Look at My Contributions)) 02:53, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
can Cross Chop be use on Pokémon that can Fly or Bounce? --00raiser 05:32, 23 December 2010 (UTC)
- No. Many people seem to think it is because they use a Machamp to test it. 50% of wild Machamp have the No Guard ability, which allows it to hit Pokémon that are flying or bouncing, regardless of which move is used. Werdnae (talk) 06:18, 23 December 2010 (UTC)