I think the spelling "Burgandy" should be redirected here. I keep thinking it's spelled that way. Anyone agree? Djulienr 02:16, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- Nope. The wine, color, and everything else is spelled "Burgundy". "Burgandy" isn't a word at all. So it looks like you'll just have to get use to spelling it correctly. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 02:27, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
is this trivia worthy
is it trivia worthy to point out the final forms of all her revealed Pokemon begin their names with S? i.e Sawsbuck Stoutland and Samurott --Pokemonboy3000 20:01, 29 October 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think so:
The Burgundy biography is a re-writing of every episode she's been in. There are already pages that have been made that cover both of these episodes. Is it ok for me to delete most of it and leave in only the important things? - unsigned comment from BurgundyUnicorn (talk • contribs)
- No. It does already list the important things that pertain to Burgundy. Of course it lists every episode she's been in; she's only been in five episodes. When she gets a few more appearances, we might deteriorate some of the less-than-important info. But right now, it's fine. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 02:19, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
ALRIGHT, Miss Jo! I just don't see why we have to repeat ourselves. Pray tell, what is the point of including a link to BW019 if everything is already said on Burgundy's page? We can at the very least pull some things out that aren't needed. A hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
--BurgundyUnicorn 04:49, 12 February 2012 (UTC)BurgundyUnicorn
I'm going to try to shorten it/edit it, that alright?
Permission to change the "Character" section to:
Burgundy is a determined and spirited young trainer whose love for her Pokémon shines through during battles. Like Cilan and other Connoisseurs, she is flamboyant, and uses French words and phrases along with her regular English.
Feel free to comment, Jo. I'd love your advice.
Jo the Marten
- I undid it because we need to keep sections in past tense. :) Simple as that. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 05:03, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
What about literary present?
- It can make things complicated/confusing if you think about it for a second. -tc²₆tc26- 05:31, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
Now, since Dewott has appeared in Donamite, does it deserves it's own page?--Omojuzeforever 13:40, 22 March 2012 (UTC)
- It has only appeared twice, and both times all it did was battle (and lose). I say no, not yet. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 23:36, 22 March 2012 (UTC)
I think it should get it's own page, it's box is starting to get a little big.RBK 06:18, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
- No. It needs to do more than just battle and, like Jo said, it only has appeared in two episodes. Far from being notable.--ForceFire 06:24, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I was thinking Dewott should have a page. Pressthebutton 16:05, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
I know it's just battled, but so has Conkeldurr. Yes he appeared in three and like a half episodes. But other then evolving(which Dewott has too), he hasn't done anything of note either. The only time he appeared outside of battle was at the start of the Donamite for like a minute.RBK 06:32, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
- Conkeldurr's battle against Oshawott as a Timburr revealed a fault in Oshawott's Aqua Jet, a plot impact. Dewott hasn't a had an impact yet.--ForceFire 06:45, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
Um the whole basis of Burgundy's and Dento's rivalry started with Dewott(Mijumaru) remember?? Without that loss there would be no rivalry.RBK 06:49, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
- In my opinion, Dewott just battled Cilan and lost. Cilan then evaluated it and Burgundy got mad. In short, Burgundy started the rivalry herself not Dewott.--ForceFire 06:58, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
Yes but she got mad at the words Dento said about Dewott, again, no Dewott, no rivalry. Also Timburr had nothing to do with that devolopement, it was all Trip. As you said, Timburr just battled and lost, same as Dewott, you can't just use that for one pokemon and not the other.RBK 07:04, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
- Conkeldurr still did more than Dewott. Heck, it has more appearances than Servine now. Appeared in five episodes while Dewott appeared in three, one at the very end of the episode. Not to mention the status of the characters. Trip appears more often than Burgundy and is also Ash's first rival if the region. It be wiser to wait to see if Burgundy appears more outside of the arc episodes, discounting the debut appearance, and use Dewott in said episodes. --ケンジのガール 07:21, 2 April 2012 (UTC)