From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- I'm wondering what the point of this is, myself. There are literally thousands of people who have contributed to Bulbapedia, and as you said, they are all available at that link. --PAK Man Talk 06:39, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
Well, this list is easier to find, for one thing... --Manga-in-a-bottle 06:41, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
- Hm. Maybe a definition of what a Bulbapedian does, and then a link to the special page would work. I don't know, I think this needs much more discussion. --PAK Man Talk 06:43, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
- Good question. Anyone else think we need it? Maybe redirect it to Special:Listusers? User:TTEchidna/sig 00:10, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- I..I'm not sure, really. I mean, on Listusers there's the many users who have joined, but not done anything, and this list really only lists the ones that HAVE contributed.. but at the same time, you have to update this one more often.. User:TinaTheKirlia/Sig 00:25, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- Good point. Although, we shouldn't do anything until we get a little more people disagreeing and agreeing.. User:TinaTheKirlia/Sig 00:29, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- No poll please. We just need a discussion. Anyway. Um. After er, spazzing on the floor a bit (Happy day, even though I'm still pissed at my tablet.) I-I think we should just redirect it, just like it is now. User:TinaTheKirlia/Sig 00:39, 28 December 2007 (UTC)