- More or less, the article looks like your left foot.--Mew* a.k.a. Prmatt11 was here at 21:30, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
If a player were to say... not to heal beforehand at all, where would the player end up? For instance, if battling the rival in R/S/E w/o healing and your starter faints, where would you go? ht14 05:44, 30 December 2009 (UTC)
- Home, I imagine. Mom does heal you like a PokéCenter does. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 05:54, 30 December 2009 (UTC)
- Or when the first level 2 Pidgey you find kills your Bulbasaur... yeah. You go home. —darklordtrom 05:24, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
Formula for money lost in FR/LG
Depending on how many badges the player has earned, the formula is as follows:
<math>P = L * Base</math>
Where P is the money lost (dropped in panic or paid to the trainer), L is the level of the highest-level Pokémon on the team, and Base is the "base payout", which is determined based on how many badges the player has and who he is facing.
I'm currently playing through the game to see how it works, but right now, I have the following:
Useful at all? Ztobor 23:08, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
- Very. I wish we had mathtags that worked. —darklordtrom 22:23, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
I believe the same formula applies in Generation IV, but I have no proof of that. Can somebody verify it for me?
- For example, the GIF that we currently have on the page would have involved a Level 15 Pokémon while the trainer hadn't beaten Roark yet. Ztobor 16:51, 27 February 2010 (UTC)