- You'd need to be a bit more specific than that... I honestly don't think it did. --Spriteit (talk) 12:36, 12 February 2016 (UTC)
Need a separate page for each region
To reduce the page size, while leaving a small summary on Pikachu's role in each region, also page to describe Pikachu's more in-depth actions during said region. Your thoughts? Jahman (talk) 23:08, 4 August 2016 (UTC)
- I don't think that's necessary. This page isn't so long that it's difficult to read and use. Litwick96 00:00, 5 August 2016 (UTC)
Every Gym in every region?
There are at leats 9 gyms that Ash didn´t used Pikachu, Cerulean Gym, Celadon Gym, Fuschia Gym, Mikan Gym, Dewford Gym, Eterna Gym, Veilstone Gym, Canalave Gym and Snowpoint Gym.Robin Maximo (talk) 03:01, 6 August 2016 (UTC)
- It doesn't say every gym in every region, it says every gym in a region.--ForceFire 03:14, 6 August 2016 (UTC)
Pikachu And pseudo-legendaries
Should we add something in the trivia about Pikachu defeating pseudo-legendaries ? He defeated Drake's Dragonite, Tyson's Metagross, Alain's Tyranitar and metagross, these last two single handedly. I think its the most pseudo legendaries one pokemon defeated on screen.- unsigned comment from Amine456 (talk • contribs)
- Pikachu is by far the longest-running and most frequent Pokemon to appear and battle on screen, so I feel like any "defeated the most (X kind of foes)" trivium is more or less obvious and unnecessary. I'm anti-trivia in general, though, so maybe everyone else will have a different opinion. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 16:13, 12 August 2016 (UTC)
I was thinking, given that Pikachu will be using more Z-Moves in future and they don't fall under the category of regular moves, should we have a separate template for them so they're not listed in his normal moveset? Watchermark (talk) 12:41, 27 December 2016 (UTC)
- I've been working on a template for Z-moves in my userspace but haven't had the chance to implement them yet. Hopefully they'll be ready to go in the very near future. --Pokemaster97 05:42, 28 December 2016 (UTC)
Regarding the Hat Pikachu/PikASHu/Pikachu in a Cap
In the description for each special event Pikachu, there's a note explaining the reason why each Pikachu is the level that it is.
- For the Original Hat Pikachu, which is level 1, it says: "The level of Pikachu is based on the order of the first movie in the original series, which is the first Pokémon movie overall."
- For the Hoenn Hat Pikachu, which is level 6, it says: "The level of Pikachu is based on the order of the first movie in the Advanced Generation series, which is the sixth Pokémon movie overall."
And so on.
I would argue that this is possibly conjecture, and the levels might actually coincide with the releases of each anime series.
- Original Series - April 1, 1997 (JP); approximately 1 year after the original release of Pokemon Red & Green Version in Japan on February 27, 1996. Level 1.
- Advanced Generation - November 21, 2002 (JP); approximately 6 years after the release of Pokemon Red & Green Version; Level 6.
- Diamond & Pearl - September 28, 2006 (JP); approximately 10 years after the release of R&G; Level 10.
- Best Wishes - September 23, 2010 (JP); approximately 14 years after R&G; Level 14.
- XY - October 17, 2013 (JP); approximately 17 years after R&G; Level 17.
- Sun & Moon - November 17, 2016 (JP); approximately 20 years after R&G; Level 20
Granted, this doesn't really matter, and the numbers do match up regardless of how you spin it (it's honestly a really weird coincidence that it does). But I honestly think the levels make more sense when you consider the years of anime releases, especially since the serial codes so far have coincided with the dates of release in Japan (and each outfit refers to the specific design of Ash in that particular series).
I thought it was better discuss this first before trying to change it myself, since there might be proof of the contrary.
I also brought this up here
Pikachu in a cap
Pikachu in a cap doesn't belong on this page. This page is already gigantic, and having a particular form variant of Pikachu from the games and Pokémon GO here makes it difficult for readers to access that information when it's on this already gigantic page (that's only ever going to get bigger). Even the Pikachu variants page would be a better place for the information than here; however, it makes far more sense as its own page, like Cosplay Pikachu. --SnorlaxMonster 02:54, 23 October 2017 (UTC)