How it can use Iron Tail.
I'm thinking how that's possible. The only possibility is that it uses its spoon for Iron Tail, but it was reverted for no reason. What could the reason be it can learn Iron Tail? TheBlazikenMaster 12:56, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- Last time I checked the spoon was not connected to it's rear end. Glinn Mgraw 12:59, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- Well, what you said was pure speculation so I reverted it. For all we know, the mustache could light up and hit...Posted by the OptimatumTalk|Links13:00 4 May 2008
Alakazam's lvl33 move (FireRed)
When Alakazam reaches lvl 33, the move that is learned is “Calm Mind” not “Role Play” Here's a video I got http://www.4shared.com/file/56702273/180a520b/Movie.html
2nd Most Intelligent?
In the Behavior section, it says Alakazam is the second most intelligent pokémon. Who's smarter than it? Me and my fellow torchics agree on this - Sk8torchic. 17:17, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
- Uxie is theoretically omniscient; if true nothing in existence could be "smarter." In practice (Mystery Dungeon 2) he's considerably less effective than that, but so are most legendaries/pokemon in general. --Barakku 02:33, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
- This is wrong, Alakazam is the most intelligent Pokémon, and Uxie is the smartest one, not the most intelligent one. Intelligence is not the same thing as knowledge. Someone should change this. Mutak 06:57, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
He was not a stage magician, he was an escape artist.--Mtn otter We are the Void 00:19, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
- Mosst people are still going to call that stage magic. It's still an illusion that's already set up. Here we also have Wikipedia's definition: "Magic is a performing art that entertains an audience by creating illusions of seemingly impossible or supernatural feats, using purely natural means. These feats are called magic tricks, effects or illusions.....One who performs such illusions is called a magician or an illusionist. Some performers may also be referred to by names reflecting the type of magical effects they present, such as prestidigitators, conjurors, mentalists, escape artists, and ventriloquists."—Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 01:54, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
Fix it up...
A lot of the things in the behavior section should really be listed under special abilities. I'm gonna fix that up and do some research to improve the Behavior section.--TheLastCharmander 20:57, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
The article mentions that Alakazam is the only poke to have two different Gen-III back sprites... so how come there's only one shown in the sprite box? It seems like teasing to bring this up and not even say where the two different sprites are found. ~ CZeke 05:48, 14 October 2010 (UTC)
- Because the sprite box is in need of a redesign. And it certainly isn't the only one. Many Gen I Pokémon (in particular. A few other did as well) had redesigned backsprites for FRLG. Same for Gen II Pokémon (again, among others) with HGSS. The current sprite box isn't set up for multiple backsprites. Werdnae (talk) 07:44, 14 October 2010 (UTC)
"Although Alakazam is quite fragile and prefers to use its psychic abilities for movement and battle, it is quite capable of learning a broad range of fighting moves."
Why does it say this if the only Fighting-type move it can learn is Focus Blast? King Riolu 11:40, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
- I think it means physical moves such as Giga Impact and Psycho Cut. Not Fighting type moves.--ForceFire 12:35, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
Well, should it be changed so that is says "physical moves" then? King Riolu 19:02, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
May i use this?
I was thinking of picking up a few sprites for my signature. Is this allowed? How do i do it?~Bobo Spr_2c_147_s.gif 13:01, 30 April 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, we're not allowed to have pictures in our signatures. You can use them in your userspace, however! I can't recall exactly how to link images right now, but I'm sure it's somewhere under the link template section of Bulba's help pages. ~~ Scyther Be Awesome! Need something? 13:17, 30 April 2011 (UTC)
Wait, if its not allowed, how come users have them on some of their signatures? ~Bobo Spr_2c_147_s.gif 20:42, 30 April 2011 (UTC)