Shipping talk:List of shippings
GAH! The formatting was screwed up when the list was updated...anyone able to help out? --Archaic 04:58, 27 December 2005 (CST)
- 1 Motion to rename to List of shippers
- 2 Old
- 3 Suggestions
- 4 Um...
- 5 Flamebait Ships
- 6 Misspellings
- 7 Urineshipping
- 8 Thing
- 9 Yoshi/Dani/Jackson
- 10 Crossovers?
- 11 Dawn/Jun?
- 12 Pokémon Ranger
- 13 Shipping
- 14 Um
- 15 Links?
- 16 TOC
- 17 Name
- 18 Gary and...
- 19 Dawn and may?
- 20 Didn't there used to be...
- 21 Berlitz
- 22 Just wanna ask
- 23 Rald X Crys
- 24 Darach X Catlin
- 25 Kotone/Ash
- 26 SpaceCraftShipping?
- 27 There's a missing shipping!
- 28 I get it now
- 29 Luxio X Absol?
- 30 Heartgold & Soulsilver ships needed
- 31 BW Ships
- 32 who came up with these
- 33 Outdated?
- 34 FortuneShipping Article
- 35 Typo
- 36 Ash's Oshawott X Meloetta
- 37 ZubatShipping
- 38 Blue X Yellow
- 39 MinamoShipping
- 40 Honorshipping
- 41 +2 XY Ships, thx.
- 42 Grant x Viola
- 43 Polishipping?
- 44 Need update
- 45 TensionShipping needs to be fixed
- 46 NovelShipping
- 47 shipping name?
- 48 Suggestion
- 49 Missing ship?
- 50 I found some missing ships; can an staff member add them
- 51 Why are you guys calling them "shippings"? The word is "ships".
- 52 What is the AshxMallow ship called?
- 53 Ash/Jessie
- 54 Shipping - Ash and Meloetta
Motion to rename to List of shippers
- Move will bring it in line with the rest of Bulbapedia. This current title can be a meta-article, about the list itself and its evolution. - 振霖T 11:52, 6 Aug 2005 (CDT)
- Agreed. No need to retain the current title now. Now that there's actually a real place for it with 'pedia, it needs to become more encyclopedic. --Archaic 17:59, 6 Aug 2005 (CDT)
- I would advocate giving shippers a wiki of there own, the pokemon or at least anime variety in particular.「サイコウ天使」(saikou tenshi) 5:03AM, 7 Nov 2005 (PDT)
Awwww bugger. Anyone know how to fix the formatting for this page? It doesn't seem to like me at all. Perhaps it's the page length? Over 43kb. --Archaic 02:35, 26 Dec 2004 (GMT)
- Holy crap O_o. I never remember there being this many shipping groups. Is there anything that hasn't been shipped. I think I'm still on the webpage for Chaos Rocket's Pallet Shipping group. And Archaic, try line breaks? --Tenchi-Oak 09:49, 25 Dec 2004 (EST)
- That's all I had. Zhen's fixed it up for me though, so no more problems. Added a quick navigation to the start. Figured that with the list so long thesedays, it'd help to skip to at least the letters of the alphabet. ^^; --Archaic 03:19, 26 Dec 2004 (GMT)
What about Black x White from adventures?!
This is just my opinion, but I think we should delete the shippers page or go through some serious editing. It's sort of unrelevant to the factual articles Bulbapedia has, and most of it doesn't have proof. ~ S. Mea Argle
In the forum thread for the list, Muka-chan suggested that people add submissions here. So I'll start with one I thought up: FenceShipping, Ash & Misty + Ash & Gary. That is, someone who believes in both PokéShipping and PalletShipping. I used to be one of those poor misguided souls... ^_^ - Ketsuban
Another suggestion from the Ket... SnapShipping should be Ash & Todd. How can it not have a name yet? *is surprised* And of course the Japanese would call it SatoTo'o or To'oSato... Also, RanmaShipping: Todd & Jesse! Because Kappei Yamaguchi is male Ranma, and Megumi Hayashibara is female Ranma! Hahahahahahaha. And shoot, I added these while logged in as Blackjack. *cries* --Ketsuban, NOT BLACKJACK
Another couple: CloneBitchShipping (Jessibelle and Misty), and CloneBrocketShipping (Jessibelle and Brock). Both of them were blushing when Jessibelle was talking about whipping James... ~Ket again
More suggestions from Ket because she has some ships that need names:
- IllusoryShipping: Brock and Lokoko
- SubmarineShipping: Hokage and Ruby
- KyogreShipping: Wattson and Flannery
Ket, FenceShipping isn't an original name. You're just reinventing one of the names I coined for them back in the old days. =p Half-breed was the term that got general acceptance BTW. Also....GAH! Some of the names that have been edited and replaced shouldn't have been changed to their dub ones. Those Ships were meant to be specifically for the Japanese version, and not for the dubs.--Archaic 10:40, 17 Mar 2005 (UTC)
o_O Why the heck would a ship be specifically for the Japanese version? Can the characters not be involved with each other if they are speaking English? -ket
Cases where people feel that the hints weren't carried over to the dub, or where the feeling of the relationship has changed significantly. --Archaic 21:59, 17 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Who cares if the hints weren't carried over? Most of the shippers I know don't care about hints. And just which pairings are you talking about, anyway? -ketz
'nother suggestion: TrickShipping as Tabitha & Shizuku. Ketsuban 20:47, 22 Jun 2005 (UTC)
お久しぶりだね、兄弟。The ancient one is right, Half-breeds is indeed the correct term. I'd like to advocate a complete shipper history and, just for the sake of situations such as these, a shipper dictionary of terms. How about it? Marc is already aware of what we'd like to do. And for the love, open the list up to the general public. Are you so afraid of repraisals? I mean, you're going to heavily moderate that one anyway, right, Liam? 「サイコウ天使」(Most High Heaven Messenger) 5:13AM, 7 Nov 2005 (PDT)
Since when does "Psycho Tenshi" mean "Most High Heaven Messenger"? =p So who are you exactly anyway? A Shippers glossary would certainly be a helpful addition to 'pedia. You want to write it, go ahead. And as for opening up the list....no. There's far too many frivolous names on there anyway. The list was never meant to be a name for everything people came up with off the top of their head, only a name for every ship that people had actually actively used in fanfics/fanart/fandom discussions/etc --Archaic 07:32, 7 November 2005 (CST)
Since I became a Cleric. >:P There are no kanji in FFXI names（ローマ字だけ）, so I prefer to katakanaize all player character names i mention from it, including my own. This is my own convention because of circumstances. My JP friends usually prefer ro-maji, but this isn't always useful. Especially when we correspond in english, I'll usually katakanaize a person's name being discussed or add a non-romanized honorific suffix so that my friend doesn't get confused. i considered going with 最高 here, but the double entendre was my initial reason for taking this alias in the first place (and a vain hope to avoid overt vanity). If you know who I am, then you'd know that allegory is of my favorites. Ironic, that. sai = most kou = high ten = heaven shi = messenger. If you want to get literal, Supreme Angel. In angelology, this would be Seraphim or Archangels. Michael and Gabriel are said to be part of this order, but then again so is The Deciever of the Entire World. To quote Raogrimm, we have the potential to be either that greater good or greater evil.
Forgive me for babbling. I don't know if I will take up these tasks. The matters of the true world are more pressing at this time. I have a role to play which supercedes games and forums, and is in fact a matter of life and death. If you want to go off topic, I believe you know my email.
And for the sake of my sentimental heart... ReunionShipper, please! 「出逢いと同じ数 別れがあるのなら ふたたび会える日を 僕らは信じよう」
--「サイコウ天使」(Crazy Angel) 7:06PM, 7 November 2005 (PST)
- Additions: GymcestShipper - May/Max/Caroline/Norman
- HottieShipper - Ash/Daisy/Violet/Lily
- CascadeShipper - Ash/Misty/Daisy/Violet/Lily
- AbilityShipper - Ash/Anabel
- PsydragonShipper - Latias/Latios/Bianca
- SquintShipper - Brock/Lucy
- ThreewayShipper - Norman/Caroline/Petalburg City's Nurse Joy
Hey! I got a good one!
IceBeamShipping - Paul's Weavile & Dawn's Buneary
This shipping's starting to become infamous since I put up a Pokemon/BW crossover on DeviantArt. Whaddya think? --User:Paul'sDialga 8:15 PM; 9/24/08
- Because the (In)Complete List of Shippers is less an article made specifically for Bulbagarden, and more an article hosted by Bulbagarden. Treat it like you'd treat a game walkthrough that the creator would allow to be posted as long as it wasn't edited.
The real reason it was protected though however was so that the Shippers Community could have more control over what names are accepted as being the "official" ship names, preventing edit-wars.--Archaic 09:32, 1 Mar 2005 (UTC)
I would like to join! May I? How do I?--Paul'sDialga
>* SahaShipper - A flaming, militant supporter of Advanceshipping Why is that listed under Ships Involving Real People? They're not paired with anyone...
While I would assume that person meant it as a ship between a person and their own ship, you're right, it should be under the main list as an alternate name, like GakiShipping.--Archaic 10:40, 17 Mar 2005 (UTC)
What the hell is this? "UrineShipper - Ledian_X & his toilet " Who made it? I never heard of it. Tempted to edit it out.LedianX 17:12, 28 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- I don't know who added that Ship, or several others like it, but I know they weren't there when I last did a full update, which means it's one of you guys who's put it in. Unless there's a *very* good historical reason to include ships like this (And in which case, it should have the historical context mentioned in a note on the list itself), it should never have been approved for addition to the list in the first place. This is disgraceful. --Archaic 23:27, 28 Mar 2005 (UTC)
>Should there even be ships listed in there that don't involve Pokemon characters at all? I mean, I know some of it's kitchy fandom, but where do you draw the line? Should the site cover ships that are only vaugely related to Pokemon through tenuous links via real people and unrelated other people and objects? I propose that if we DO keep the ships that have nothing to do with Pokemon and characters besides links to people who are fans of Pokemon - that they at least be regulated to a page on their own. I just don't think someone who goes "OMG! Damian and Mozz need to do eachother!" or "Rachil Lils would totally go for the Japanese voice actor of Kasumi!" deserves their own sections of the Bulbapedia, since it's not really related to Pokemon except in aroundabout way.
I don't think that any ships that don't involve Pokémon characters should be listed on the site. It's completely unprofessional and has nothing to do with the franchise. I mean, ships involving members of the fandom are bad enough, but why are completely unrelated pairings, like Inuyasha/Jakotsu, listed? That needs to be on an Inuyasha site, not a Pokémon encyclopedia. If you must have ships involving members of the fandom, at least put them on a separate page in the People category so that people looking for actual character ships aren't forced to dig through that other garbage. Sorry for my harsh words, but I am honestly getting fed up with the amount of non-Pokémon/unimportant fandom content going into this encyclopedia. -Argy
- jesse (jessie)
- nidoran(f) (nidoran♀)
- nidoran(m) (nidoran♂)
- pokemon (pokémon)
- seperated (separated)
- Jshadias 05:07, 15 Apr 2005 (UTC)
may i ask what is Urineshipping
I made a template, Ketsuban 19:02, 12 May 2005 (UTC), that I thought might be useful for certain articles after Meowth brought up the fact that one of the shipping articles I'd made might be offensive to some. I considered applying it to the list article, but since it's protected I figured I should ask what everyone else thinks first.
- Go ahead and add it. There's quite a lot of offensive names on there.
- While we're at it....we really need to update this list again. --Archaic 09:42, 23 Jun 2005 (UTC)
These need to be updated to Jimmy, Marina, and Jackson/Vincent. FabuVinny 14:51, 8 November 2005 (CST)
I notice this page is very long but doesn't have a few ships, especially with the DP characters. I guess there's not a big following now in America, but in Japan they're everywhere. So that might be part of the problem, because there might not be an American name yet.
I also wondered, maybe we could organize the article into more common ships (PokéShipping, Palletshipping, etc) and the ones that are just... really, really obscure. There might also need to be a section for ships that are a little bit more... you know, PG-13, and we could move the warning at the top to just that article (anything with incest, urine, etc...)
Anyway, here's a list of ships that I think need to be added:
- Ash x Dawn
- Paul x Dawn
- Silver x Jasmine
- Lucas x Cynthia
- Roark x Gardenia
- Volkner x Jasmine
- Volkner x Roark
- Morty x Falkner
- Lucian x Aaron
- Flint x Lucian (usually unrequitted)
- Silver x Gold -- I think "Silver" is currently listed as "Black" for some reason
- Gold x Red
- etc Unsigned comment by Greengiant
- The problem is that, while Luna Tiger maintains the list on BMGf, no one has updated this version of the list for over a year. That means that any ships created since then, including all the DP ships, are not reflected in it. I am a bit busy with real life at the moment but I will take a look at it on Sunday if no one updates it before then. --FabuVinny T-C-S 18:19, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
I wanted to add an
|This article is too large, and needs to be compressed or divided into smaller articles. If you wish to discuss or dispute this change, or ask about what specific tasks you can do to help, please head to the article's talk page.|
Much agreed on the above statement of including Silver x Jasmine. --Crazy Packers Fan 01:40, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Can this page include crossover shippings? Like, say, for example someone from Pokémon and someone from Digimon? Just wondering (even though i do support a crack Pokémon/Naruto shipping xD) Takoto タコト| サソデイ = 愛 12:45, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- We already have a section on the page called "Crossover/Non-Pokémon Ships". They include crossover ships, including some involving the main characters of two different shows. --Shiningpikablu252 17:51, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
Please forgive me if this isn't the place to ask, I honestly don't know where to go to ask. >_> I was just wondering if a shipping for Dawn/Jun or Platina/Pearl had been created yet? ....Thanks.... Mudkipchan 20:59, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- Dawn/Jun = TwinLeafShipping. No idea for Platina/Pearl. I was going to make TwinLeafShipping after the next anime episode.....パチリスの恋人12 21:50, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
Oh, okay. Thank you for the answer. ..And what do you mean by 'make', do you mean a shipping article? Sorry if I come off as clueless... Mudkipchan 01:04, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
Does anyone know the Shipping names for
- Almiashipping is Kellyn and Kate, and Keith/Kate is nameless. By the way, don't "correct" timestamps. It makes people mad. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 22:27, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry! And thank you! Madch94 12:01, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
These are some ships there should be: Poemshipping - Gary and Dawn Shortshipping - (hahaha) Gary and professer Oak. BTW, what are the LINKS for Gary and Umbreon, Gary and Paul, and Gary and Morty? THANKS! Yeah. I am a palletshipper. Duh. I also don't think homosexuality is wrong. My sister is lesbian, and she's had boy and girl relashionships romantically. Peace love palletshipping - garyplusash
- Gary/Dawn is Cavaliershipping (which we have an article on) and Oak/Gary is already Grandson or Grandpashipping. Gary/Umbreon is Darkshipping, Gary/Paul is Darkstreakshipping, and Gary/Morty is Darkpactshipping. ...Theme'd? Course not. And you should ALWAYS sign your comments with the four tildes ~~~~, and not just type out your username. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 02:17, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- Because they proceed the eventual Pokémon-only case. We keep them because, once upon a time, they were still once apart of the list, and if they aren't there, they aren't anywhere else. Not an issue. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 10:27, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
I'm going to go ahead and sift through the list and add links to the shipping pages. I can't be the only one who'd like to know what shipping pages we have or don't have. I'm just wondering, do I link to the 'Warning, this page contains....' page or to the actual ship page? -Smeargle 16:05, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, if your goal is to link all of the ships on the page, you're best off holding off, lest you want Kenji-girl reverting you in fury. For starters, only a small handful of ships are notable for articles--I highly doubt a "Brock'sWoodenSausageShipping" (a Sudowoodo and the wooden sausage Brock carved up back in Johto) article would last long. Additionally, this list is horribly out of date, as it's accurate only to May 22, 2007, more than two years ago. --Shiningpikablu252 16:23, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- I think he means adding the articles we already have to the list, and no so much making with the vagrant redlinks everywhere. Except the page is protected, and when it is updated, the process will have to be done all over again, with the relinking. It's not worth the effort. If they want to know what 'ships we have articles on, the easiest was would just be to go to Shipping. ...Not that that helps identify which is which without clicking elsewhere. Hmmm. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 16:32, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
What's the name for Bill/Daisy? Lunick v sonela 12:50, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
What are the ships for: Gary and may Gary and max Gary and Dora Gary and Crystal Thanks! Garyplusash 18:06, 4 August 2009 (UTC) peace love palletshipping- garyplusash
- Brunettshipping, Knowitallshipping, LabCoatshipping, and nameless. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 17:10, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
Dawn and may?
what's the ship name? Garyplusash 18:40, 10 August 2009 (UTC) You know who I am, and you know i support palletshipping. what's the point.
- Shipping:SapphirePearlShipping. Not that I'd know much about shipping, but I just checked the Category:Ships with May and it was IMO the most obvious one. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 18:45, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
Didn't there used to be...
Didn't there used to be a thingy on the bottom of list of shippers that had a list of ships between pokemon characters and non-pokemon characters? What happened to it? * Garyplusash 21:01, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- That section was removed in the most recent edit, which also removed a section with a list of ships involving fandom members. Ask
our resident Power Nazievkl if you want to talk about that purge. --Shiningpikablu252 22:16, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
Can we change the Berlitz to Platina instead? Mooites 21:49, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- When this version is updated, it will be so. In the mean time, making due is fine. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 05:31, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Just wanna ask
Also the shipping name for GoldxSoul and SoulxSilver? Also LeafxSoul and CrystalxMisty (Special)?
I found these Shipping names, which are now recognized by fans. I hope they can be added.
- AniseShipping-SoulxMisty (Game)
- NobleLadyShipping-Erika, Misty & Platinum (Pokemon Special)
- NaiadShipping-SapphirexMisty (Pokemon Special)
- BlueGemShipping- SapphirexCrystal (Pokemon Special)
- PokegoShipping - Ash, Misty & Gary - unsigned comment from Mikanlamperouge (talk • contribs)
- Anise, NobleLady, and PokeEgo are already recognized. Sapphire/Crystal, however, is called TreeStars (so cannot be BlueGem), and Naiad is used for Brendan/Gary. Which only leaves Sapphire/Misty officially nameless. But if you found them, please show me where you did. And please sign your name for ever talk page comment you make. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 12:26, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
- Naiad is Brendan/Gary...? Looks like I miss that part. Well, you learn something everyday. I would suggest RemakeShipping for LeafxSoul. I don't know about GoldxSoul and CrystalxMisty though... Jczala 16:56, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
Rald X Crys
What is it?Lunick v sonela 18:58, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
OMG! This ship does not exeist. Does anyone know how to make a ship?Lunick v sonela 18:58, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
- You think of a name that isn't in use, meaning it's not the name of any other 'ship, and then submit it to me. =) Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 19:22, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
- WalkaboutShipping.Lunick v sonela 15:53, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
Darach X Catlin
What is it?Lunick v sonela 18:56, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
- Valetshipping. If you have any name queries, please look here if you cannot find them here, and if you cannot find them there, then please ask here, though we will probbaly not know anyway. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 21:22, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
I was just wondering if we could add SpaceCraftShipping - Proton and Petrel - to the list. That's what it's been dubbed as by users on DeviantArt, so I was wondering if we could add it as that. No credit for this name goes to me, all credits go to SarahaeYo of devArt. - unsigned comment from Gir Crazy (talk • contribs)
- Can you go back and tell her Proton/Petrel's been called Olympicshipping for a long while now? Thank you. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 16:17, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
There's a missing shipping!
I was going to add it myself, but the edit this page button doesn't appear for some reason! Can someone add Apeshipping? (Infernape and Ambipom)
Star Light 01:38, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
- It's protected. Isn't this thing very incomplete? CuboneKing 01:39, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, the list is missing the latest Ash ships (notably NegaiShipping AshXIris, I believe), as well as many others (especially HGSS ones). Also if you don't know the name of a ship, it can take hours to find the couple.
I get it now
Luxio X Absol?
Is there one? If so do tell. SlyKe 03:39, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
- No, there isn't a name for it. Do you have a name in mind? Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 04:01, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
Heartgold & Soulsilver ships needed
I noticed in the list of shippers, that we are missing HeartSoulShipping (EthanXLyra) and SoulsilverShipping (LyraXSilver), which i think should be on the list (being fairly popular among HGSS owners. I also think that shipping names should have links to their respective Bulbapedia Article, and that we should have a list of in-game ships between all the main player characters. Desukaan563, with a pokedex of over 380! 03:52, 4 November 2010 (UTC)
I know for a fact that there are two big ships, ReshiramxZekrom (Colorless Shipping) and ZoroarkxLucario (Antithetic Shipping), that are missing from the Gen V roster. There's also several others, like AshxIris (Negai Shipping) and JalordaxDaikenki (Currently unnamed). I can't edit this page, so would someone please add these ships? Namiinana 05:21, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
- There are a LOT of 'ships missing from this list. Four years worth. Those ones aren't the only missing names. ... And Jalorda/Daikenki is Mototadashipping. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 18:13, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
who came up with these
Could someone please delete all the stupid ships. These include self ships, ships wich involve way to many characters at once, and ships with inanimate objects (I love my stuff just as much as everyone else but this is just insane).Auragirl 14:15, 4 May 2011 (UTC)
- Please see the notice at the top of the page. It's the one with a Jynx on it. Thanks, have a nice day. :) ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 14:18, 4 May 2011 (UTC)
So, the list on Bulbapedia was last updated on October 2009 it seems, three years ago. Of course a more updated, detailed list exists elsewhere I believe, but it still seems to really stick a sore thumb how outdated this list is.
Perhaps it should be marked with an outdated notification? Just throwing that out there. Rai Marshall 18:02, 28 May 2011 (UTC)
Hate to ask, but whatever happened to the FortuneShipping article that I once helped to make? Was it deemed too pointless for it to be an article on Bulbapedia? It didn't seem pointless to me, and if it was, then I guess there would be a few other shipping articles here that could also be 'deemed' as such... But really, I'm just curious, I kinda semi-worked hard on it. Rai Marshall 05:17, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, so it was moved. I thought at first that it redirected to the List of Shippers article, didn't know there were ones for the games. So I guess it wasn't notable enough for it to be in its own article then? Rai Marshall 06:30, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
Ash's Oshawott X Meloetta
I know that Ash's Oshawott is Brock Pokemon version, but I think he would form a good couple with Meloetta.Lionel_B 15:03, 5 June 2012.
- Seeing as the page is now protected, I think you would need to start this as a page itself but it will need valid points hinting that they might like/love each other. Frozen Fennec 22:17, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- leave me a few weeks to examine the relationship between the two Pokemon in the anime.Lionel_B 12:32, 11 June 2012.
- EdwardCullenShipping is the couple name's (because the Twillight fans have found that Oshawott looked Meloetta in the episode BW2 - 001 similarly as Edward looked Cullen in Twillight when she slept). Oshawott is love Meloetta, is avoiding, and Meloetta finds Oshawott fun. Oshawott have every chance with Meloetta ! Lionel_B 01:00, 25 July 2012.
This is a pair consisting of Brock and Dr. Anna. Brock has almost left Ash and Misty for her. The couple could have existed if Zubat had not changed. And more, it also became a doctor. I believe that deep down, this couple could work. Lionel_B 12:41, 11 June 2012.
Blue X Yellow
+2 XY Ships, thx.
Grant x Viola
Is there a name for a shipping between Grant and Viola? If so, is there enough evidence to make it an article?
I know Grant brought Viola a drink at the Battle Chateau, he also challenged her and she seemed eager and not all that surprised, actually waiting for him to ask. (possibly a double entendre for a date) Yamitora1 (talk) 20:40, 7 June 2014 (UTC)
- It appears to not be on the list as there isn't an article for it - this is a listing of all shippings that currently have articles on Bulbapedia, not all shippings known to exist. You'd have to discuss the lack of an article with ArcToraphim - I'm not sure if the article doesn't exist due to lack of notability or if it's just that nobody's written one yet. --ZestyCactus 02:57, 22 July 2014 (UTC)
There's no xy shipping example
TensionShipping needs to be fixed
TensionShipping, under the complete list of ships is stated to be Ash and Drew. However, when one clicks the link, it is Drew and Harley. Tension really is Drew/Harley. However, the correct name for the yaoi pair of Ash and Drew is RespectShipping. Can this be fixed? WATERWarrior67 01:41, 22 January 2015 (UTC)
Here's a possibility that popped into my mind. In Billy Joel's song "Piano Man", there's a lyric, "Now Paul is a real estate novelist...". Listen to the song if that doesn't make sense. Although I doubt Joel was comparing a real estate novelist who never had time with a wife (the rest of that little lyric), Paul only seems to care about training. WATERWarrior67 23:29, 27 January 2015 (UTC)
what a name shipping ash/platinum ?
Thanks in advance :D
I think that the shippings listed here should be linked as shipping redirects, not directly. Because some of the shipping redirects are Orphaned pages, and I don't know how to remove their orphaned status. Because of that, this is the only way I think to remove their orphaned status. ★ 04:58, 12 July 2015 (UTC)
I found some missing ships; can an staff member add them
There is no link to AmourShipping, PoffleShipping, TipShipping, SnowpointShipping, DiodeShipping, GeekChicShipping, CrystalShipping, AgencyShipping, BusterShipping, KodakShipping, LaserbladeShipping, Mygs (talk) 18:30, 6 June 2016 (UTC)User:Mygs
Why are you guys calling them "shippings"? The word is "ships".
What is the AshxMallow ship called?
Hey, I was just wondering what you call the ship for Ash and Mallow. Lot of people are saying its Alohashipping, but soem people say Alohashipping is AshxLillie. We really need to get ship names for both those ships, so what are your suggestions?
What's the shipping designation for that one? There has to be someone to have come up with something along the lines of "Hey kid, wanna /ss/ in exchange for Pikachu?", at least--Arisboch (talk) 17:01, 25 January 2017 (UTC)