From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Satoshi Ohta is an artist who worked for Game Freak. He designed Pokémon in Generation II through Generation IV in addition to his graphic design work. Ohta also provided illustrations for the Pokémon Trading Card Game.
- Click Medic (1999) - Character Designer
- Pokémon Gold and Silver (1999) - Monster Design
- Pokémon Crystal (2000) - Monster Design
- Pokémon Stadium 2 (2000) - Original Character Design
- GO, Poliwrath! (2001) - Marill - Illus.
- Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire (2002) - Pokémon & Graphic Designer
- Pokémon Channel (2003) - Conceptual Character Artist
- Pokémon Colosseum (2003) - Pokémon Characters Designed by
- Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen (2004) - Pokémon Designer
- Pokémon Emerald (2004) - Graphic Designer
- Pokémon Dash (2004) - Package Illustration, Special Thanks
- Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (2005) - Pokémon Characters Designed by
- Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (2006) - Pokémon Designer, Graphic Designer
- Pokémon Battle Revolution (2006) - Pokémon Characters Designed By
- Pokémon Platinum (2008) - Pokémon Design, Graphic Design
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (2009) - Graphic Design, Pokémon Design
|This TCG-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This article is part of both Project Games and Project TCG, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Games and TCG, respectively.|