From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Collected in
|| Vol. 1
| Chapter number
This is the second chapter of the Pocket Monsters manga created by 五味まちと Machito Gomi. It is based on the anime episodes SS004 and SS005.
|| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
Differences between the anime and the manga
- The chapter starts with Ash and Go having already arrived in Galar.
- Ash and Go stop to rest on a bench instead of eating scones. The food stolen from them is changed to cupcakes.
- Scorbunny's backstory of covering its fur in mud to fit in with its Nickit friends is removed, nor does it battle with Pikachu.
- The scenes of Ash, Go, and Scorbunny on the train are removed. Scorbunny trying to meet Go in the Wild Area is also omitted.
- Go's goal to capture Mew is revealed here as it wasn't mentioned in the previous chapter.
- Ash and Go get Gigantamax Snorlax to jump over the train instead of moving off of the tracks.