From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is about an episode of the Pokémon anime that has not been dubbed into English. As such, its coverage may contain romanized Japanese names, rather than dub names.
Nibi Gym - The Greatest Crisis Ever!
|| February 3, 2011
| United States
|| 藤田伸三 Shinzō Fujita
|| まついひとゆき Hitoyuki Matsui
| Assistant director
|| 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
| Animation director
|| 玉川明洋 Akihiro Tamagawa
| No additional credits are available at this time.
(Japanese: ニビジム・史上最大の危機！ Nibi Gym - The Greatest Crisis Ever!) is the second spin off of the Diamond & Pearl series of the Pokémon anime. It first aired in Japan on February 3, 2011 in a one hour special with SS024.
TV episode debuts
Brock's Memories as seen in this episode
- This and SS024 are the first specials to air on the same timeslot as the main series.
- Brock's Sudowoodo is confirmed male in this episode.
- The appearance of Latias in this episode may be a reference to Pokémon SoulSilver, in which Latias appears in Pewter City, when the event involving the Enigma Stone is activated.
- Although the move has existed since Generation I, this episode marks the first time that Minimize is used in the anime.
- Brock reads the title card for the episode.
- Takeshi's Paradise and music from Pokémon Heroes is used as background music during the episode.
- Along with SS024, it hasn't aired in English for North America in its Japanese order.