Pokémon: Official Nintendo Player's Guide
|Pokémon: Official Nintendo Player's Guide|
|Author:||Nintendo Power Team|
|Succeeded By:||Pokémon: Special Edition for Yellow, Red and Blue: Official Nintendo Player's Guide|
Right before the "Field Guide" (Pokédex) was a page containing stickers (stamps) for all 150 Pokémon, headed with the phrase "Gotta Stamp 'Em All!". Each Pokémon's entry in the Field Guide featured a space where the owner was encouraged to place the Pokémon's stamp when they had caught that Pokémon.
150 of them. One of you.
What's a Pokémon trainer to do? Pick up the Official Pokémon Player's Guide from the pros at Nintendo! It's a complete Trainer's Manual and Field Guide in one, and it will help you become the World's Greatest Pokémon Trainer. To become the best, learn from the best—and that's Nintendo Power!
- Tips on where and how to catch all 150 Pokémon
- Detailed maps of every area
- Field Guide with complete stats for every Pokémon
- Data charts with every machine, items and ability
150 Collectible Pokemon Stickers!
- On page 31, an alternate text string for using Cut on a tree was shown. This is likely left over from a prerelease version of the game.
|This book-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|