From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Pokémon X & Pokémon Y: The Official Kalos Region Pokédex & Postgame Adventure Guide (ISBN: 9780804162579) is a guide published by The Pokémon Company International. It contains 736 pages of information about events after entering the Hall of Fame in Pokémon X and Y, detailed pages for all 454 Pokémon in the Kalos Pokédex (including pages for Mega Evolved Pokémon), as well as listings for all available moves and Abilities, and most items. A poster showing all the Kalos Pokémon, including Mega Evolved Pokémon, is included with the guide.
Each Pokémon and Mega Evolved Pokémon has a page; some Pokémon that have multiple forms have multiple pages. A page consists of: general Pokédex information, including height, weight, gender differences and Pokédex entries; Egg Groups; basic stat distributions; possible moves, Abilities and wild held items; locations; type matchups; and eligibility for battle facilities and battle variants.
After the postgame guide and Kalos Pokédex are lists of moves, Abilities and EVs given by Pokémon; a list of most available items and where to find them; and a type matchup chart for both normal battles and Inverse Battles.
Pokémon Trainers Wanted
Step up your game: Know your Pokémon!
Take your game to the next level—get full details on over 450 Pokémon in Pokémon X & Pokémon Y: The Official Kalos Region Pokédex and Postgame Adventure Guide! Once you've mastered the basics, look to this book for the advanced tips and tricks you need to help you find, catch, and battle Pokéon, using the great new features in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y!
Inside you'll find:
- Data on more than 450 Pokémon, including the Kalos region's Central, Coastal, and Mountain Pokédexes!
- Crucial information on each Pokémon's moves, Abilities, locations, stats, and evolutions!
- Extra tips and hints for your adventures after the Hall of Fame!
- Detailed guides on Pokémon Eggs, Poké Radar, and how to find all the Kalos region Pokémon!
- Lists of all TMs, HMs, items, Berries, and Mega Stones—including where to find them!
- A guide to finding special Pokémon—with a location index!
The Kalos region is home to many magnificent new Pokémon, all with their own strengths and weaknesses. Pokémon X & Pokémon Y: The Official Kalos Region Pokédex & Postgame Adventure Guide provides you with the detailed information you need to become a top Trainer.
- Original Japanese Complete Kalos Pokédex
- Planning, page layout, writing, and map development: Shusuke Motomiya and ONDUP, Inc.
- Art direction, design, and layout: RAGTIME CO., LTD.
- DTPR: Plane Dot
- Project Manager
- Wolfgang Baur
- Kellyn Ballard
- Blaise Selby
- Eric Haddock
- Rachel Payne (Bridge Consulting)
- Researchers and translators
- Hisato Yamamori
- Mikiko Ryu
- Jillian Nonaka
- Sayuru Munday
- Antoin Johnson
- Aaron Campion (Aerotek)
- Jeff Hines (Bridge Consulting)
- Cover designers
- Additional content writer
- Steve Stratton (Prima Games)
- Design and production
- Prima Games
- Donato Tica
- Jamie Knight Bryson
- Elise Winter
- Mark Hughes
- Kate Abbott
- Chris Franc
- Heather Dalgleish
- Hiromi Kimura
- J.C. Smith
- Phaedra Long
- Yasuhiro Usui
- On the Battle Maison page, a sentence mistakenly calls the facility the "Battle House", its Japanese name.
! colspan="1" style="padding: 5px 5px 1px 5px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px;" |
|- style="font-size: 90%;"
| style="vertical-align:middle; padding: 0px 5px 1px 5px;" colspan="1" |