Pokémon Training Manual
|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
|Pokémon Training Manual|
|Published:||October 30, 2018|
The Pokémon Training Manual by Simcha Whitehill was released on October 30, 2018 in a set with three erasers resembling the Poké Ball, the Timer Ball, and the Great Ball. It is a guide to all of the core aspects in the anime.
IT'S TIME FOR A POKEMON BATTLE! This manual has all the info you need to know to catch, collect, train, and battle Pokemon. Inside you'll find:
- Stats and facts on all known starter Pokémon
- Step-by-step instructions on how to hatch Eggs and catch Pokémon in the wild
- A complete guide to Pokémon types, Gym Leaders, and Gym battles
- Data on different Poké Balls and when to use them
- Proven battle training techniques
..plus much, much more. It's your must-have guide to becoming the best Trainer you can be!
- What Is A Pokémon Trainer?
- Getting Started
- First Partner Pokémon
- On The Road
- How To Catch 'Em All
- Better Luck Next Time
- The Poké Ball
- Training Your Pokemon
- Pokémon Battles
- Recalling Pokémon During a Battle
- Pokémon Types
- Pokémon Trainers
- Pokémon Professors
- The Pokédex
- The Pokémon League
- The Island Challenge
- Special Spots for Trainers
- Cool Tech
- Trainers, Beware!
- Abandoned Pokémon
- Legendary and Mythical Pokémon
- Legendary Pokémon
- Island Guardians
- Mythical Pokémon
- Pokémon Evolution
- Eevee and Its Evolutions
- Mega Evolution
- In the "Trainers, Beware!" section, the only villainous teams mentioned are Team Rocket and Team Skull.
- An image of a closed Kalos Pokédex appears on page 71, most likely as a misinterpretation of the PokéNav.
- When the book mentions Legendary Pokemon in Alola, Zygarde is shown in its 50% Forme, which was introduced in Pokémon X and Y. The image is also shown when Legendary Pokemon in Kalos are mentioned.
- On page 22, the word "she" is used when referring to a Trainer's gender.