Pokémon Trainers' School(Redirected from Pokémon Trainer's School)
| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Missing ORAS info.
Location of Pokémon Trainers' School in Hoenn.
|Pokémon world locations|
The Pokémon Trainers' School (Japanese: ポケモントレーナーズスクール Pokémon Trainer's School), known as the Pokémon Trainer's School in Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, is a Pokémon academy located in Rustboro City.
In the games
Inside are five students and a teacher, who will give out the Quick Claw. Talking to the students also reveals helpful information for new players. Behind the teacher is the blackboard with the list of status conditions (Poison, Burn, Freeze, Paralysis, and Sleep) that may affect Pokémon in a battle.
|Quick Claw||Gift from the teacher||R S E OR AS|
|Ruby||Sapphire||Emerald||Omega Ruby||Alpha Sapphire|
| This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: ORAS image.
In the anime
Roxanne, the Rustboro Gym Leader and a teacher, describes it as a place where "students can learn all about the world of Pokémon". As a teacher, she promotes the cooperation between the students and says that they are not to compete with one another but to learn and grow together as friends, and promote good interactions between humans and Pokémon.
An old gentleman serves as the tour guide for the visitors.
The school is divided into four classes:
- Beginner's Class
- A class that has a classroom with a huge TV screen for receive lectures via videophone from authorities like Professor Oak. It is taught by Roxanne, and sometimes the students have field trips. They also have Pokémon battle training where they choose one random Pokémon for the battle.
- Pokémon Doctor's Class
- A class that is for potential future Pokémon Doctors, taught jointly by a teacher and a Nurse Joy.
- Pokémon Battle Class
- A class that has its own battle arena and a referee.
- Pokémon Contest Class
- A class for future Pokémon Coordinators to learn about Pokémon Contests and practice ideas for appeals. After training, there is a quiz.
Besides the classrooms, the school also has:
- The Poké Ball Deposit Room, which is the storage room, like those at Professor Oak's Laboratory and many Pokémon Centers, of the many Poké Balls owned by the school.
- Training Arenas outside of the school.
- Tommy (Beginner's Class)
- Kenny (Beginner's Class)
- Anita (Beginner's Class)
- Max (Beginner's Class) (only one day)
- Roxanne (graduated) (is one of the best students in the history of the Academy, was quickly promoted to Gym Leader).
This listing is of the Pokémon belonging to the school in the anime:
In the manga
In the Pokémon Ruby-Sapphire manga
The Pokémon Trainer's School appeared in Extra Heavyweight Battle.
Dr. Takeda was one of the students there.
In other languages
|This article is part of Project Locations, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on every location in the Pokémon world.|