Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Pokédex
|Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Pokédex|
|Published:||April 27, 2010|
|Author:||The Pokémon Company International|
|Preceded By:||Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver: Prima's Official Strategy Guide|
|Succeeded By:||Pokémon Black and White: Prima's Official Strategy Guide|
Everything you want to know about all of your favorite Pokémon!
Now that you've journeyed to Johto why not find out what awaits you in Kanto?' And while you're at it, check out the complete Pokédex of all 493 Pokémon! This is your guide to...
- Where to catch every Pokémon!
- A full list of each Pokémon's Learned Attacks, Battle Moves, and Egg Moves!
- Everything you need to know to explore the entire post-story Kanto region!
|This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
This book is an expansion of the first volume. It features a complete Pokédex of all 493 Pokémon, complete move lists, as well as the maps and strategy guides for the post-Elite Four areas of Kanto and the Battle Frontier. It also comes with a poster similar to the one from the Diamond and Pearl Pokédex. The major changes with this poster, is all the game sprites have been replaced with official artwork, and all the previous Pokémon that weren't on the previous poster (Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus), as well as the new Pokémon Formes introduced in Pokémon Platinum (excluding Rotom) have been included on this new poster which gave it a larger size than the previous poster. It was released on April 27, 2010 and is ISBN 0307468054.
- On page 128, the Fisherman on Route 42 that the player registers in their Pokégear is listed as Chris, whereas in the game, he is named Tully. He was named Chris in Pokémon Gold and Silver.
- On page 129, the Biker on Route 17 that the player registers in their Pokégear (specifically, the one who gives the player a Dusk Stone) is listed as Riley, whereas in the game, he is named Reese. He was named Riley in Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal.
- On page 268, Kabuto's location is listed as leveling up Kabuto to level 40.
- On page 499, Pamtre Berries are not listed as being obtainable in a Spin Trade.
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|