Difference between revisions of "Pokémon Academy (book)"
m (→Pokémon Debuts: LT)
|Line 59:||Line 59:|
*The book also describes the [[ghost girl]] as having bare feet
*The book also describes the [[ghost girl]] as having bare feet however in the episode of which the book is based on, the ghost girl wore sandals. Since the wording was 'bare feet' instead of 'barefoot', however, this could merely mean she did not wear socks, etc., thus leaving her foot exposed, which it was in the sandal.
Revision as of 02:47, 27 March 2011
|Succeeded By:||The Lost Riolu|
It's back to school for Ash and Pikachu!
Ash, Dawn, Brock, and their Pokémon are attending a week-long Pokémon academy. It's a once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet other trainers and work with new Pokémon.
Ash can't wait to put his skills to the test! A Pokémon triathlon is just what he had in mind. But battling a spooky Ghost-type Pokémon is another story....
- Ash, Brock and Dawn enroll in the Pokémon Summer Academy.
- The group meets Conway again.
- Ash meets Angie, another participant in the Summer Academy.
- The book describes the ghost girl as possessing blue eyes with 'an eerie gleam in them'. This may or may not be true, as the ghost girl's eyes, if she possesses any, were not actually visible or discernible in her appearances in the episode. It may be noteworthy that the description of the ghost girl's eyes is detailed at a behind-the-scenes point in the book, preceding to the anime scene of Conway being found to be following the ghost girl, so it may be possible that the ghost girl possesses blue eyes only in the 'canonity' of that moment in the book specifically.
- The book also describes the ghost girl as having bare feet; however, in the episode of which the book is based on, the ghost girl wore sandals. Since the wording was 'bare feet' instead of 'barefoot', however, this could merely mean she did not wear socks, etc., thus leaving her foot exposed, which it was in the sandal.
|This article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|