From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| シロガネ山修業編 《後編》|
The Mt. Shirogane Training Chapter (Part 2)
| Collected in
|| Vol. 1
| Chapter number
| Previous Chapter
| Next Chapter
(Japanese: シロガネ山修業編 《後編》 The Mt. Shirogane Training Chapter (Part 2)) is a special round of the Pokémon Adventures manga taking place during Red and Gold's training on Mt. Silver. This round was printed in Pokémon the Comic and was the result of Red and Pika respectively winning the human and Pokémon sections on the 2011 Netkun popularity poll.
|| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Red and Pika battle the wild Poliwrath and Venusaur that kidnapped Pibu.
- Due to their high level and being same species as Poli and Saur, Pika has trouble facing his opponents.
- After calming down, Red has Pika defeat the two Pokémon and rescue Pibu.
- Sometime later, Red reveals that the Super Rising Thunder technique Pibu used to defeat Pryce is actually named Volt Tackle.
- To help master the technique, Red lends Gold his gloves.
- Red and Pik] go off to meet up with Blue.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|| Spoilers end here.
- Red reveals that the Charizard poster in his room was given to him from a friend overseas, revealing that Pokémon have different names in other locations.
- Several plot elements are revealed in this round.
- Red's gloves are revealed to have an invisible lining to make it look like they're fingerless. This removes the plot hole as to why Red and Lt. Surge weren't shocked despite their fingers appearing to be unprotected from electricity.
- The technique Gold called "Super Rising Thunder" is actually the move Volt Tackle.
- Blue Sky Masters Abbot Clef and Costello Jiggly appear on Red's TV, revealing that the events of the Diamond & Pearl chapter take place over eight years after the Gold, Silver & Crystal chapter.
- The virus that would later grow into Organisms No. 1 and No. 2 are discovered in the Mossdeep Space Center.