From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
(Japanese: オンバーン、導く Onvern, Guide) is the 615th round of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Zinnia attacks Ruby and Sapphire in order to get Rayquaza away from them.
- Using a Noivern that belonged to Aster, Zinnia lures Rayquaza away.
- Sapphire regains the use of her voice.
- Zinnia attempts to convince Rayquaza to join her, but is rejected and sent flying.
- Ruby and Sapphire meet with Emerald.
- Emerald reveals that Rayquaza is in a rage above Sootopolis City and that Latios rescued Zinnia.
- Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald meet up with Steven and Mr. Stone in Sootopolis.
- Mr. Stone attempts to apologize for his misdeeds, but Zinnia rejects his words.
- Believing that she can't take Aster's place, Zinnia gives up on saving the world.
- Angered by her words, Emerald says that there's still something they can do to help save the world.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the history page.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Norman (flashback)
- Steven Stone
- Mr. Stone
- Renza (flashback)
- Jinga (flashback)
- Tomatoma (flashback)
- Workers (flashback)
- Gardevoir (Rara/Ruru; Ruby's)
- Tropius (Troppy/Pilo; Sapphire's)
- Gallade (Kirly; Sapphire's)
- Salamence (Zinnia's)
- Noivern (Aster's)
- Sableye (Renza's; flashback)
- Slowbro (Jinga's; flashback)
- Flygon (Draconids'; ×3; flashback)
- Sneasel (Workers'; ×2; flashback)
- Ampharos (Workers'; ×2; flashback)
- Latias (Adventures)
- Latios (Adventures)
- Rayquaza (Adventures; Mega Rayquaza; flashback)
- In the VIZ Media mini-volumes of the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire arc, this round was collected in Volume 6.
- In the Japanese mini-volume Volume 3, this round was titled (Japanese: EPISODE 19 Episode 19).
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|