From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| The Delivery of Rotom and the Girl
| Please upload an image of this chapter.[[File:|250px]]
Transport!! Rotom and the Girl!
| Collected in
|| Vol. 1
| Chapter number
The Delivery of Rotom and the Girl (Japanese: 運搬！！ロトムと女の子！ Transport!! Rotom and the Girl!) is the second round of the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
- The Team Skull Grunts report to Guzma about their loss to Sun.
- Guzma tells the Grunts to bring Sun to him so he can teach the boy a lesson personally.
- Sun sets out to take Moon and Rotom to Professor Kukui as part of his delivery.
- Moon reveals that she is a pharmacist and a skilled archer.
- Sun and Moon meet the guardian deity of Melemele Island, Tapu Koko, who attacks them.
- After a brief battle with Sun, Tapu Koko flees, leaving behind a Sparkling Stone.
- Sun and Moon arrive at Professor Kukui's laboratory.
- The Island Kahunas reveal that the guardian deities have been angered, and begin planning on how to appease them.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|| Spoilers end here.
In other languages