From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
Artwork with Whirlipede
|Specialty||Fire , Bug|
In the games
|Warrior Skill||Kabuki Dance|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 65% link with Larvesta or Volcarona.
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Please wake up..."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "Hmm, this isn't looking so good."
- When victory is near:
- "Now we're getting there!"
- "Away we go!"
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "This is my time to shine!"
- When defending a castle:
- "Troublemakers always get taken down!"
- During battle:
- "What? What is it, <Pokémon's name>? Hey, hey, you're right! That one over there is really quite handsome, isn't he..."
- When ordering to attack:
- "How about trying <move's name>?"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "Are there any cuties lurking around here, I wonder?"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Best foot forward!"
- Upon forming a link:
- "Oh, <Pokémon's name>, you're such a cutie! You're coming with me!"
- When she has formed a Perfect Link:
- "<Pokémon's name>... You know, something about being with you just feels different—special even... Do you feel it too? I think I could do a pretty good job with you by my side, <Pokémon's name>!"
- When using an item:
- "My <item> might work."
- When using her Warrior Skill:
- "It's time to brighten things up!"
- After winning a battle:
- If she attacked a castle:
- "Bye! Take care now!"
- If she defended a castle:
- "Bye! Come again, won't you!"
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- "What a splendid fighter you are! I'm ever so impressed..."
- When defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Oh! What happened there?"
- "How could you be so cruel to my poor little <Pokémon's name>?"
- When being recruited:
- "Ah, would you let me come along with you? Only if it's okay with you, of course..."
- When there are 30 Warriors in the army:
- "Oh wow, look how many allies we have now! The Pokémon seem delighted as well!"
Energetic and lighthearted, she is forever taking off at a drop of a hat and can be found in all four corners of Ransei.
In the manga
In the Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition ~ Ranse's Color Picture Scroll ~ manga
Okuni debuted in The Scarlet Scroll: Kunoichi's Situation.
|Volcarona is Okuni's only known Pokémon.|
|Debut||The Scarlet Scroll: Kunoichi's Situation|
- Okuni has the lowest Capacity of any Warlord.
|Aurora||Hero/Heroine • Oichi|
|Ignis||Hideyoshi • Hanbei • Kanbei|
|Violight||Ginchiyo • Muneshige|
|Terrera||Shingen • Yukimura • Kunoichi|
|Illusio||Kenshin • Kanetsugu • Aya|
|Cragspur||Ujiyasu • Kai|
|Viperia||Nene • Hanzō|
|Avia||Masamune • Magoichi|
|Valora||Ieyasu • Tadakatsu • Ina|
|Spectra||Nō • Okuni|
|Nixtorm||Mitsuhide • Gracia|
|Dragnor||Nobunaga • Ranmaru|
|No Kingdom||Keiji •|
Mitsunari • Kiyomasa • Masanori
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|