From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Nintendo of America is the United States branch of Nintendo. It is based in Redmond, Washington, a suburb of Seattle, but has distribution centers in Atlanta, Georgia; and North Bend, Washington.
Nintendo of America was originally established in 1980 in New York City, but in 1982 moved to the Seattle area with a capital of $600,000. In 1983 its capital was raised to $10 million.
In 1988, the branch began publishing Nintendo Power magazine, and continued to do so until 2007, when it was bought by Future US.
- Shuntaro Furukawa, chairman and CEO
- Doug Bowser, president and COO
- George Harrison, senior vice president for marketing and communications
- Perrin Kaplan, vice president of marketing and corporate affairs
- Beth Llewelyn, senior director of public relations