From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Artwork with Krokorok
|| Fontaine (only in certain stories)
|| Ground, Dark
| Default Pokémon
Masanori (Japanese: マサノリ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest. He is friends with two other Warlords, Kiyomasa and Mitsunari.
In the games
Masanori and other Warriors with Pokémon
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
Kiyomasa, Mitsunari, and Masanori watching the sunset at the beach
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Krokorok or Krookodile.
- "Get up, I said!"
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "Arrgh, this isn't looking so hot!"
- "Looks like they're finished!"
- "I'm going straight to the top!"
- "No way we're giving up this castle!"
- "Right, <Pokémon's name>! Let's do these guys in! Let's crush 'em into crumbs!"
- "It's <move's name> time!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "Stand back and behold Masanori! Here's how a true man fights!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Now we're talking! It's fighting time!"
- "Hey, guess what! I linked with <Pokémon's name>!"
- "Use my <item>!"
- "I'm gonna blow you away!"
- "Yeahhh! Victory is ours!"
- "Wow! We're so good, I almost can't believe it!"
- "Yeah... You sure pack a powerful punch..."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "This is how it ends? You got to be kiddin' me."
- "What?! You gotta be kiddin'! My precious <Pokémon's name>...!"
- "Count yourself lucky to have a real man like Masanori at your service!"
A simpleminded soul brimming over with pure macho energy. Often gets into trouble from not thinking things through properly but is also in possession of a determined streak.
- Masanori has the lowest Wisdom of any Warlord.
Masanori is based on the real-life Fukushima Masanori of Japanese history.