|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Needs image of location
|Location:||East of Ringtown|
Location of Kisara Plain in Fiore.
|Pokémon world locations|
Kisara Plain (Japanese: キサラそうげん Kisara Plains) is an open field in Fiore, located to the east of Ringtown in Pokémon Ranger. MC Fielder runs the Grassland Capture Challenge there. While at the Kisara Plain, the player rides around on a Doduo.
The aim of the capture challenge is to capture as many Pokémon as possible in under three minutes. Points are earned depending on the rarity of each captured Pokémon. Poké Assists can not be used. The initial high score is 5,000, as set by Joel.
This is a listing of the Pokémon found in the Grassland Challenge, their values, and if applicable, conditions that must be met for them to appear:
- Bulbasaur - 200 points
- Spearow - 400 points
- Fearow - 2601 points (for Fearow to appear, player must beat the high score in the Fall City Capture Arena)
- Arcanine - 2000 points (for Arcanine to appear, player must first capture 2 Combusken)
- Abra - 1000 points (for Abra to appear, player must be 1 minute into the challenge)
- Rapidash - 1600 points (for Rapidash to appear, player must first capture 2 Spoink)
- Slowpoke - 1600 points (for Slowpoke to appear, player must first capture 2 Abra)
- Doduo - 1800 points (for Doduo to appear, player must first capture 2 Gardevoir)
- Dodrio - 2301 points (for Dodrio to appear, player must beat the high score in the Grassland Challenge)
- Tangela - 200 points
- Tauros - 500 points
- Skarmory - 2301 points (for Skarmory to appear, player must first see the game credits roll)
- Donphan - 800 points
- Torchic - 300 points
- Combusken - 700 points (for Combusken to appear, player must first capture 2 Torchic)
- Kirlia - 300 points
- Gardevoir - 500 points (for Gardevoir to appear, player must first capture 2 Kirlia)
- Spoink - 400 points
- Kecleon - 1000 points (for Kecleon to appear, player must be 1 minute into the challenge)
|This article is part of both Project Locations and Project Sidegames, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on every location in the Pokémon world and the Pokémon Sidegames, respectively.|