|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
|"Let's see which of our decks has the edge."|
Art from PTCGO
|Hair color||Blue and Black|
|Hometown||New York City|
|Trainer class||Trading Card Game Player|
"Kendall isn't just a skilled TCG player-she's also a successful Mathlete who loves statistics, manga, and electronic music. When she goes to tournaments, she can often be found playing Pokémon games on her Nintendo DS system between rounds."
Kendall's XY decks
Kendall's retired decks
Kendall's Early XY era decks
- Gold League
Easy deck (List missing 2 cards)
Hard deck (List missing 32 cards)
Kendall's Black & White era decks
Gold League (List missing 2 cards)
Platinum League #1 (List missing 25 cards)
Platinum League #2 (List missing 35 cards)
City Championship (List missing 32 cards)
Kendall's initial decks
Gold League (List missing 9 cards)
Platinum League #1
Platinum League #2
City Championship (List missing 29 cards)
- Gold League, before a game: "Hey, <player>, you’ve done well so far. Let’s see which of our decks has the EDGE."
- Platinum League, before the first game: "Heya! Ya know, I'm the add-ons favorite in this matchup. I hate to brag, but numbers don't lie."
- Platinum League, before the second game: "Hey, <player>, I figured I would face you again. I get all pumped by listening to my favorite bands. Bring it ON!"
- City Championship, before a game: "Sweet! We both made it past the quarterfinals. No hard feelings, whatever happens, OK? Promise me you'll take home the trophy if you win!"
- Match setup:
- "I play a lot of Pokémon games on my DS... But human opponents are way more fun. Good luck! Don't make this too easy!"
- "Good luck, <player>! Seriously, you'll need it... Your chances are shockingly slim."
- "I won't let this end like last time. I can still hear samples and synths in my head. They're the accompaniment...to your defeat."
- "You beat Rika, right? I saw her giving tips to Calvin and Juji. She seems OK. Daniel, though... Well, he takes winning for granted. Must be nice..."
- Player loss:
- "'Good game. That was closer than I expected. But my high degree of SKILL has prevailed. Rematch?"
- "Woo! My victory is no surprise...but it's still a thrill! I love winning ALMOST as much as math. Let's play again. Maybe you can buck the odds!"
- "W00t! Pwned! Uh, sorry. Bad habit. Good game. Better luck next time!"
- "AWW YEAH! Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It's just good to win, you know? I'll take down Daniel for ya!"
- Player win:
- "INTERESTING! You defeated a statistically superior opponent! I guess there’s a first for everything! Hope to meet you in the finals!"
- "Wow, nice. Looks like you bent the odds in your favor! If you keep playing this well, I'll see you in the finals! Don't slip up!"
- "Agh, what a disaster! My driving beat...turned into a total beatdown! Still, you played well. Good luck!"
- "Shock! Horror! The three-time champ wins again! Seriously, though, I'm pulling for you. All of us are. Don't let Daniel steal our city championship!"
|Game Store Players|
|This article is part of both Project TCG and Project CharacterDex, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Trading Card Game and on each character found in the Pokémon games respectively.|