From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is about an expected future event. The article's contents may change as the event approaches and more information becomes available. Please be cautious when adding information to this article, as rumors and speculation often get confused with fact; avoid any information on this subject which is not confirmed by reliable sources.
Incineroar (Japanese: ガオガエン Gaogaen) is a playable character in the Super Smash Bros. series.
Incineroar is an unlockable character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. It poses after landing attacks to show off, but the poses can easily be cancelled into guards and other attacks.
- Pit: Ha! That tiger's on fire.
- Palutena: How astute of you, Pit. That's Incineroar. Before it evolved into this form, it was a cute little Litten. Incineroar is unpredictable, self-centered, and rambunctious. Although it's supposedly great with children.
- Viridi: It specializes in wrestling moves. Brute force is its M.O., but it's no slouch in the technical department either.
- Palutena: Incineroar is also a performer at heart, so when it lands a big attack, it likes to show off for the crowd.
- Pit: Now that you mention it, I do hear crowd cheers sometimes. It's almost like an audience is watching us fight.
- Palutena: Incineroar has an attack called Revenge that feels like it was inspired by pro wrestling. If Incineroar takes damage while Revenge is active, its body ignites, and its attacks become more powerful!
- Pit: If that happens, I'll just let everyone else fight Incineroar until it wears off. Then I'll swoop in and steal the KO!
- Viridi: Sure, if you wanna be THAT guy. Might as well edge guard while you're at it.
- Representing Pokémon Sun and Moon, Incineroar is the most recently debuted character in the Super Smash Bros. series, debuting 2 years after its introduction in 2016.
- For more information on this Pokémon's species, see Incineroar.