From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Ignis (Japanese: カエンの国 Kaen Nation) is a kingdom located in Ransei, the region of Pokémon Conquest. In the game's initial story, it is the first kingdom to attack the player, and the first the player attacks and eventually conquers.
The volcanic battlefield of Ignis features magma tiles, Hot Springs, Pillars of Fire, and a Volcano. Only Fire-type Pokémon can stand on magma tiles. Hot Springs restore the HP and cure any status ailments of visiting Pokémon. Pillars of Fire are obstacles that can be extinguished by Water-, Rock-, or Ground-type attacks. After the message "The Volcano has become active!" appears, several tiles of the battlefield are hit with Fire-type damage.
Wild Pokémon areas
Unlocked by Cave reaching level 2.
When the Floating Rock appears, two Ninjas will have the following conversation:
- Ninja ♀: "What a shock! This huge thing was just like...BOOM! And then it went BLAM! But then it just kind of floated there... What could it be...?!"
- Ninja ♂: "I have no idea what you're talking about..."
- You are now able to visit the Floating Rock.
Shrine of Truth
Unlocked by downloading the Reshiram event. Only appears when Hideyoshi is in the player's army.
When the Shrine of Truth appears, a Messenger will appear and have the following exchange with Hideyoshi:
Messenger: "Th-This is incredible! A cave has appeared in Ignis! Overnight!"
Hideyoshi: "What?! Even I couldn't dig a cave in a single night!"
Messenger: "There is a Pokémon inside it, too! One that has never been seen before! It looks powerful... Most Warriors would not even dare to approach such a Pokémon."
Hideyoshi: "Hmm... That sounds interesting. I shall go and investigate!"
The Shrine of Truth has appeared in Ignis.
- Invest gold to upgrade locations. Not available in the initial story.
- Ponigiri Shop
- Increase Pokémon's Energy by feeding them ponigiri.
- Mystery Springs
- Change your Pokémon's Abilities using the power of the Mystery Springs. Appears after upgrading two other utilities, which is not possible in the initial story, due to the absence of Banks.
Not Worth Fighting Over
Mitsunari is the Warlord of Ignis in the three Not Worth Fighting Over stories.
His default army is presented below. As the months pass, the army will develop by recruiting Warriors, forming links, increasing links, and equipping items.
He is controlled by the player in Not Worth Fighting Over… 1. In this case, the default army is affected by any prior accomplishments saved in the Gallery.
||カエンの国 Kaen no Kuni
||From 火炎 kaen, flame.
||From ignis, Latin for fire.
||火焰之國 Huǒyàn-zhī Guó
||From 火焰 huǒyàn, flame.