From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Hulu is a website subscription service offering ad-supported on-demand streaming video of TV shows, movies, webisodes and other new media, trailers, clips, and behind-the-scenes footage. Hulu provides video in Flash Video format, including many films and shows that are available in 288p, 360p, 480p, and in some cases, 720p or 1080p HD.
In the United States
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
The Hulu's service in Japan was launched on September 1, 2011, converting it the first country to be part of Hulu's expansion in the international market.
As in the U.S., the contents of this version of Hulu is only available for the japanese territory.
The Pokémon anime is available on Hulu Japan since August 1, 2012.
Currently only available Original series and Best Wishes series episodes.
Following its premiere every Thursday on TV Tokyo, a new episode of Best Wishes is available the next day in Hulu.
AG and DP series have not yet been included but despite this, the movies of all series have been set in streaming. However, unlike anime episodes, the movies on Hulu are kept in periodods limited time.
- Despite Shogakukan distribution of 2004 Verson of the first 37 episodes of the Original Series as official and legal material in all media in Japan, Hulu has available the 1997 original versions episodes till EP037.
- More however this did not include EP001 which remains of the 2004 version.
- EP038 still as banned episode despite having preview in the original EP037.
- All Original Series episodes are based on the rental and reruns versions.
- All Best Wishes episodes are based on the versions that were originally broadcasted by TV Tokyo.
- This includes exclusive segments during its premiere on TV Tokyo (as thanks to sponsors), but which are subsequently deleted or modified to rental versions and reruns on networks such as Kids Station.
- BW022 have the original BW023 and BW024 preview.