From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Hiroki Fuchino (Japanese: 渕野大樹) is an illustrator for the Pokémon Trading Card Game.
The following is a list of Pokémon designed by Hiroki Fuchino.
- Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen (2004) - Graphic Designer
- Drill Dozer (2005) - Graphic Design
- Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (2006) - Pokémon Designer, Graphic Designer
- Pokémon Platinum (2008) - Pokémon Design, Graphic Design
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (2009) - Pokémon Design
- Pokémon Black and White (2010) - 3-D Map Graphics (Lead), Pokémon Character Design
- Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (2012) - Pokémon Character Design, 3-D Map Graphics
- Pokémon X and Y (2013) - Pokémon Characters Design, Battlefield Graphic Design
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (2014) - Pokémon Characters Design, 3D Map Graphics
- Pokémon Sun and Moon (2016) - Pokémon Characters Design, 3D Map Graphics
- Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (2017) - Pokémon Characters Design & Concept
- Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! (2018) - 3D Map Graphics