Extreme Pokémon: The Guide for the Ultimate Fan
|Extreme Pokémon: The Guide for the Ultimate Fan|
Extreme Pokémon: The Guide for the Ultimate Fan by Michael Teitelbaum (ISBN 0439194016) is a handbook that was published in July 2000. It contains some basic information on Generation I and, more specifically, information on characters and events occurring in the Orange Islands story arc of the anime. The book also contains the only official map of the Orange Archipelago.
A French-language translation of this book was released in French-speaking regions of Canada under the title Extrêmes Pokémon: Le guide ultime des vrais mordus.
- What Is Pokémon All About?
- What's Up with Ash?
- Showdown on the Indigo Plateau - The Pokémon League Tournament
- Tropical Tour Book - The Pokémon Trainer's Guide to the Orange Islands
- The New Kid in Town - Tracey Sketchit
- Everything I Need to Know, I Learned From Watching Pokémon
- Clearing Up the Facts About Misty
- Pokémon Types
- Your Pokémon Dictionary
- Brock and Roll!
- Trivia, Fun, and All That Cool Stuff!
- Team Rocket's Blasting Off Again!
- Here Come the New Pokémon!
- On page 7, there is a list of the Kanto gym leaders. The image of the badge Sabrina gives out, the Marsh Badge, and the badge Koga gives out, the Soul badge, are switched.
- On page 33, a section called Mime's The Word states that Delia rescued her Mr. Mime from a circus where it was being treated harshly. In reality, hers was a wild Mr. Mime which she mistook for Ash. The Mr. Mime in question actually belonged to Stella who eventually worked out her differences with her Mr. Mime.
- On page 52, an image of Venusaur is in place of where an image of a Charmander should be.
- Ritchie's name is misspelled as Richie.
- On page 89, a true or false question is asked about Nidoran♀ and Nidoran♂, yet there is a picture of Nidorino instead of Nidoran♂.
- On page 90, a question asks The S.S. Anne is a boat docked in Vermillion City. True or False? The answer on page 105 does not make sense saying False, the name of the boat is the S.S. Anne.
- On page 104, the answers are given for You Pick the Winner! Battle #3 says Pikachu will win in a battle against Golem because "Water-Type Pokémon have the advantage over Rock Types."
|This article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|