From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
| "Nothing personal, but I'm taking you down!"
Art from the PTCGO website
| Eye color
| Hair color
|| Grayson (brother)
| Trainer class
|| Trading Card Game Player
Cammie is a regular at Game Store in Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. She can be faced in three of the three leagues in the Trainer Challenge for a total of three matches.
"Cammie likes reading and hanging out with her science club pals. What she really loves, though, is destroying her brother Grayson (or anyone else who's handy) at Pokémon. She's come in 1st in several Leagues, and she is playing odd decks just to feel challenged again."
Players face Cammie in the final round of the Gold League, after defeating Mick for the second time. After defeating Cammie, players move on to the Platinum League.
Players face Cammie in the tenth round of the Platinum League, after defeating Brittney. After defeating Cammie, players move on to face Kendall.
Players face Cammie in the seventh round of the City Championship, after defeating Otis. After defeating Cammie, players move on to face Daniel.
Cammie appears during in the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online to warn players when they have been inactive too long during a Match, which causes them to forfeit the game if they do not become active again in 15 seconds. Typing a message in the Social menu's "Game Chat" does not count towards activity.
Cammie's Water-Darkness deck
Unlike most NPC characters, Cammie only has two versions of her deck. One is played in Easy difficulty while the other is played in both Medium and Hard difficulties.
Medium and Hard deck
- Gold League, before a game: "I thought winning this Championship would be easy. Then you showed up! Now its a piece of cake!"
- Platinum League, before a game: "I hope you realize who you're facing off against. I won't take it easy on you just because this is your second League!"
- City Championship, before a game: "Hey there, champ. I need to win every game from here on out to make Top 8 and that means you're going DOWN."
- Inactive opponent — "Your opponent is inactive and will lose due to inactivity in: <15 seconds>."
- Inactive player — "You are inactive and will lose the game in: <15 seconds>."