I came here looking to join up with whatever group was working on getting the collection of sprites complete, expecting there to be a project for it. But it seems there's not. Is there anyone actively working on completing the sprites, or shall I start up Project SpriteDex? -Pat 16:52, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- I think Project Pokédex is covering that already, but I'm not sure. I'd help out in uploading them all but I don't want to really kill my computer with 386+ sprites.. Tina δ♫ 17:05, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- Sweet, thanks! I'll join up with them. -Pat 03:35, 30 March 2008 (UTC)
I was thinking of starting a R/B trainer dex project or adding it as a sub-project to some other project. It would involve listing every trainer, their pokémon, levels, and mew glitch features (can he/she start the glitch, what pokémon will he/she give) or just a complete info "dump" of the mew glitch every trainer and their mew glitch stats. please give me your comments, opinions, questions etc. I won't be able to start this project until sometime between the beginning of Summer to middle of Autumn. Fizzmaister 06:12, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- 1. You know at the Very top there's that weird little + sign? (Between 'Edit this Page' and 'History') Yeah? Use that button to create a new section (Like you just did.
2. If we added that, who knows What'll happen
--Force Fire 06:18, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- What do you mean by #2?
--Fizzmaister 00:11, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, I'm thinking that any manga project should be specialized toward one specific manga (i.e. Pokémon Adventures) or a specific block of similar mangas (i.e. Magical Pokémon Journey and Pokémon Chamo-Chamo ☆ Pretty ♪ together), given the numerous genuine Pokémon manga out there with a bit of diversity between them.
- A broad "Project Manga" could serve some use anyway, however, as a parent project to specialized projects on different manga out there. --Shiningpikablu252 12:23, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, definatly!! I think that the manga is what we need to work on the most here at Bulbapedia, just because we have so little about it. I would love to help, but I know nothing about it at all. If you can help me find it on the internet or something, I'll help you with the coverage of it here! MoldyOrange 02:26, 25 June 2008 (UTC)