From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Some Bulbapedia members have formed a project to better organize efforts to write and improve articles about Glitch Pokémon. If you would like to help, please inquire on the talk page or the Bulbapedia forum and see Bulbapedia:Project GlitchDex/To-do list.
Scope and aims
Project Glitch Pokémon covers all articles about glitch Pokémon.
The aims of this project are to write comprehensive articles on glitch Pokémon (and greatly improve existing articles on glitch Pokémon), including specifics on how to obtain them, base stats, type advantages, level-up moves, TM/HM lists, and sprites. Our main sources of information will be  and .
To join the project, simply add your name to the bottom of this list:
- Missingno. Master (founder)
- Crystallucario I'll help write some articles.
- File:Ani197MS.gifMidnight CelticFile:Ani148MS.gif I was a Glitch Researcher on another Forum.
- Guy2 I might help. Glitches are one of my obsessions.
abwayax (t/c) File:Ani201ExMS.gif
- Haruka uzumaki
- RPBnimrod I'll find good sprite pictures and info
- --Glatra I know alot about glitches. Top secret ones.
- Bassmasta J I know some Gameshark obtainable glitches that some people never heard of.
- Gawaxay 21:27, 9 February 2008 (UTC) I'll do uh, stuff.
- 欠番 01:11, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
- Harry Blue5 I will help research glitch Pokémon for everything except MissingNo. I'll try and find good sprites as well.
- I will work with Glatra on that glitch Pokémon --<spanstyle="color:#7FFFD4">Darkrai</span>breeder 23:40, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
- Vekter I can help re-write some of the Glitch pages if need be, and am willing to pick up a GBA SP and some of the older games just to assist with testing.
- Fsilone I'll do whatever needs doing and is within my ability.
- DarkraiDude I'll find new glitches and look deeper into their effects... =]
- Origamiguy 折り紙ガイ - 離す貢献 18:09, 1 May 2008 (UTC) I'll look into the D&P glitches.
- Boxman, a Guy who works with Glitches. 18:09, 9 June 2008 (UTC). I can improve articles and do Glitch Testing/Studying in every non-spin off game.
- PokemonTrainer7738 -I have a whole Red cartridge dedicated to glitches. My team of glitches have sweeped the Elite Four many times, about 80.
- DarkLugiaMaster Gir 16:00 June 28,2008,File:Pin150.gifI Love to mess with Glitches on the originals u never know what can happen :D
- Glitch Trainer M I shall devote my copies of Red, FireRed, and Diamond (the real Diamond, not Telefang Power) to your noble yet glitchy cause. *salutes*
- Pokefan17 I have a Gameboy Color, Red Version, Yellow Version, and Crystal Version. But I don't have a cheating device or a link cable.
- flame alex I can work on Fire Red, Sapphire, and Diamond and will use an Action Replay
- Remillo will help out with whatever he can with his Emerald, Yellow, Crystal and LeafGreen and devices
- ShinyEmpoleon I have a cheating device.I'll try to contribute.I have Pokemon D/P(with cheating device),LeafGreen,Ruby and Emerald.
- FireHazard I'll see what I can add in. I am really interested in glitches.
- ReplayTy I can look for hacks with specific additions to these glitches. there's a YouTube video on Purge, a D/P Pokemon discovered in a Walk Through Walls Hack.
- Albangalo "Agent Albangalo, signing in. I have all the pokemon games apart from pearl and plat'. I also have a gameshark and codebreaker to go with gba. Glitch agent Albangalo, signing out."
- Sabata414 I love capturing multiple Missingno. and naming them after family members.
- Baby G
- hazzabobbo I use Gameshark to "glitch up" emulators.
- era64 I'm not work with glitches, but I will add the userboxes and catch rates.
- arceusEX Ill help.i have a AR and Gamrshark
- FlameAce35 missingno. is my hero I've caught all of the forms (name your person "jdkaqow" on blue or red for some cool missingno.s) I have a blue version but once had red and caught all Pokémon (even mew and missingno.) I have also been to glitch city and can do any field testing on blue
- ZanderX; I've got an AR for the GBA. I'll see what I can do
- PokemaniacRobert Glitch Rayquaza meet my net ball
- Village Idiot I'll see if I can find anymore glitch Pokémon, although it's not guaranteed that I will.
- Disbala Interested in glitched cloned Pokémon, and hope to add more Pokémon to this project.
- innovapro i know alot about Pokémon red blue and yellow glitches
- BluePikachu I'm interested in learning more about glitch Pokemon.
- Missingyes I saw a Missingno and my friend tells me to get one. Why not research it first? BTW, caught all legends in the Pokédex, even the events.
- Salamance owns all I've encountered other glitches, and I completed the National Dex. All 453(?), even the events! Hey, empty path of water leading to Shaymin, meet my Finger and Tweaking! Contact me if you need some GlitchDex Data! Oh Yeah, also I will tribute my free time to GlitchDex. ROMS RULE!
- ZZAZZ I've discovered some incredible glitches with the map and pc boxes and im eager to contribute to this project.
i have extensive knolage in the d/p plac holder/missingno. and its effect on boxes and certain game play aspects.
- Alec9 I like glitches, so I think I can help.
- DAWN FAN-Glitchy Gliches.
- JonathanRP: I'll see what I can do, you can count me in
- Fossilmaniac:I'm completely insane, so I'll do some research!
- Remew: I like learning about glitches. I have an Action Replay DS and a Pearl version, so I may be able to add a little to the DP glitch Pokémon articles. I also have Red, Yellow, and Gold version and am familiar with Missingno., Glitch City, and GS's PC Pokémon cloning trick.
- cybersonic23 will study movesets for gen 1 glitches
- rctdude2 I like studying glitch Pokémon.
- Zowayix is a longtime member of Glitch City Laboratories and should be able to help out with some articles when he can be bothered. :p
- JellyFish0fDoom I'm just in it for the fame, fortune, and glitching. ;)
- Pikapower1 has 3 Pokemon roms: FireRed, Diamond, and Platinum (although i can't understand a thing on Platinum!!!) :D
- Rayquaza23 knows a heap about glitches,and I will help.
- dialga123176 can only use Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, and Crystal.
- luminionobsession I have been doing extensive research, and I will do my best to extend this database.
- Snowfire I know tons on glitches of every Pokemon game. I'm a glitch hunter, and own FireRed, LeafGreen, Colosseum, Battle Revolution, Pearl, Diamond, and Platinum. Super obsessed with glitches, and can grab some photos, too. I own Action Replay DS. - Snowfire
- Kamangir I have caught nearly every glitch in Pokemon Blue and have entered the glitch dimension in Gold. My job will be to clean up glitch articles.
- Mclena45 I've seen my fair share of glitches...
- Friedslick6 You can never have too much help. I have previously experimented with the capture method of unobtainable pokemon.
- swampert_rox I have Ruby, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and an Action Replay DS to use to
further the cause. Will help finding any info, pics, etc. possible. Just encountered Invisible shiny Bulbasaur 5 minutes ago.
- water555 I love to mess around with glitches and i now quite alot of them. IM IN!
- Keldog09 Currently, I'm attempting to create a list of what corresponds with each hexadecimal code. I'll add additions to articles of glitch Pokemon I can obtain...
- shinyditto I love glitch pkmn and found out -ll g evolves into sperow.
- Pikachu-user 12:12, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
TFIIB I'll do anything with my D/P, Mystery Dungeon, and Platinum AR codes, and my numerous roms.
- User:Mtn otter I'll test new-found glitches in Diamond and also Emerald. I might also be able to test things in mystery dungeon blue if i can pry it away from my brother.
--Heizeus 00:48, 13 August 2009 (UTC) I am willing to test glithes as long as a I get credit :P I am the one who discovered the "mew trick" tm glitch. I also discovered how to get pokemon only obtainable with gameshark, except without any cheats (even pokemon the freeze gamme when caught able to be caught with my method!). I've discovered many more and will share with others. I also test top secret generation 1 pokemon trade to generation 4.
- MEKANS I have been working on the hexidecimal pokedex and have almost came up with an action replay code which will let you catch Generation 4 glitch pokemon. I will update any more progress I make.
- Alexxarctica will be proud and anxious to help test any new, lost, or forgotten glitches.
- CherryParanoia Feel free to send me a message to test the glitches with the japanese games. :) Well, i currently only own Pocket Monsters Green, but i'm willing to test any glitch you ask :3
- Reedreda I have lots of experience with the glitches and can help with describing them.
- The 8th Way - I am an experienced hacker, finding new glitch pokemon should be a breeze.
- BreakDanzKat I'm an AR user
- Ronaldo460172 I search for glitches and trade them to other Pokemon games
- User:Legendary Mudkip The awesome Legendary Pokémon of the biz. I will research some awesome glitches.
- SnorlaxMonster I can do fix articles using sources, but I can't retrieve information (has no access to Red/Blue/Yellow or JP Red/Green/Blue, and never played them). I do have acess to all released Gen3+ games (not many spin offs though).
- 1ted59 I can find out glitches in red with the gameshark. I have alredy found 1 that isn't listed. you can use it to get through the elite 4 easier.
- User:CrewSoulReaper I can help out with anything to do with red blue and yellow. i'm the one who figured out how to make M safe for use in red and blue, and make it tradeable to yellow. also, how do i make my screen name a link like tho others?
- User:OwnageMuch I can help with lots if you want my to test anything.
- User:Pokepal101 I can help with testing.
- Zelda311 23:32, 24 October 2009 (UTC) Man do I love Glitch Pokémon, I'll be happy to help.
- Melzeh has bought a spare Diamond cart specifically for messing with glitches, and would be happy to contribute to the project.
- glitchedyasu777 i have a load of pkmn games from every era, and every console to play them on. so i'll study them as if it was the last task in my life!
- User:TheShayminLuver I can help with writing articles and experimenting with glitches. I will be willing enough to risk every save file I have in order to help with this project. I believe that, since I have an Action Replay and a Gameshark, I will be able to help out with every glitch that exists.
- Chickasaurus I'll try to help when I find something significant to add to the wiki, and shall help to expand older glitch articles.
- User:Wilsonabiggs I'll help when I can. I added some data to the Invisible shiny Bulbasaur article.
- Headless_Hunter I have extensively researched glitches, not just in the Pokèmon Franchise, but others as well. Hexadecimal is my primary counting method (Aggravates my teachers.) I have many roms as to not screw up my actual games. Action Replay and Gameshark usable.
- User:Vampirebidoof I'll help. I messed up my first platinum and got a new one. I had a clitch with the invisible shiny bulbasaur. I'm not willing to do anything that'll mess up my save file on my game but anything else should be fine.
- GlitchymchackFile:Trozeiani246.gifi will devote my time on my action replay, no matter how high the risk!
- WinCamXP I've messed arouns with my Diamond and an Action Replay before and got a DPBox, created using Run Through Anything and Pal Park. I new-gamed it though, I just lost the will to cheat. I do enjoy reading info about this stuff, though.
- User:Errorhunter: I Am A Gen I ERRORHUNTER :)
- SanDemonMax I am glitch obsessed. :D —↔īōīPokéĒĀā♂•— Fail~
- User:Sporeo45 I discovered that you can find a Starly if you enter a Deoxys Code Wrong.
- User:Cresent i will try to make the some sprites also i will try to look up glitches inside the game without any code gen (AR, CB, GS) as soon as i find one i will take a pic so people can see.
- User:Leem01 I'll see if I can find any glitches on HGSS. I have AR and can work on D/P/Pt as well.
- User:Darksin I'll do what I can to help, I have always had interest in glitches
- User:Toboe5tails I'll use my Action replay and pokemon games to help!
- User:Sinez I gave up hacking a while ago, but i can still help with my vast knowledge and number of friends with glichy games, might be able to help with some stuff.
- User:missingno5 I have dovoted all my pokemon reaserch to missingno. I would be glad to help.
- One4one I have found a few glitches which I think have never been seen before so I'm sure to put them up!
Here should be the basic structure for a glitch Pokémon article (subject to change):
1 Game data
- 1.1 Pokédex entries
- 1.2 Game locations
- 1.3 Base stats
- 1.4 Type effectiveness
- 1.5 Learnset
- 1.5.1 By leveling up
- 1.5.2 By TM/HM
- 1.5.3 By breeding
- 1.5.4 By tutoring
4 External links
- To write comprehensive articles on glitch Pokémon including how to obtain them, base stats, type advantages, level-up moves, TM/HM lists, and sprites
| EV yield
This project has no parent project.
No subprojects have been defined.
No related projects have been named.