From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is about an episode of the Pokémon anime that has not been dubbed into English. As such, its coverage may contain romanized Japanese names, rather than dub names.
Burn, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!
|| March 7, 2013
| United States
|| Team Kato
|| 冨岡淳広 Atsuhiro Tomioka
|| 浅田裕二 Yūji Asada
| Assistant director
|| 浅田裕二 Yūji Asada
| Animation director
|| 岩根雅明 Masaaki Iwane
| No additional credits are available at this time.
(Japanese: 燃えよリザードン！VSカイリュー！ Burn, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!) is the 116th episode of the Best Wishes series, and the 773rd episode of the Pokémon anime. It first aired in Japan on March 7, 2013.
- For a list of all major events in the anime, please see the timeline of events.
Who's That Pokémon?: Charmander (Japan)
- This is the first appearance of Ash's Charizard since Pace - The Final Frontier!, 309 episodes ago.
- This is the first time Misty had a speaking role since The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon.
- This episode features flashbacks from Charmander – The Stray Pokémon, Primeape Goes Bananas, The Ninja Poké-Showdown, Snow Way Out!, The March of the Exeggutor Squad, The Problem with Paras, Attack of the Prehistoric Pokémon, Volcanic Panic, Friend and Foe Alike, Charizard Chills, Charizard's Burning Ambitions, Better Eight Than Never, Can't Beat the Heat!, and The Symbol Life. However, the flashbacks all have new animation matching that of the Best Wishes series.
- This episode marks the first time since the episode it was first used in where Seismic Toss is not a part of Charizard's moveset.
- This is the first time when Ash has sent a Pokémon from his Unova team to Professor Oak's Laboratory, namely Unfezant.
- During the flashback of Snow Way Out!, some of the feathers on Pidgeotto's head are colored yellow like its evolved form instead of pink.
- During the flashback when Charizard battles Aerodactyl, Aerodactyl's leg is colored as Charizard's as it is holding Ash.
- During the flashback when Ash was sending Charizard to the Charicific Valley, his sleeve is discolored.
In other languages