Well I did some major revisions to the article - I'm hoping someone will give me the OK to remove the cleanup tag. Kochdude388 04:19, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- According to Marriland's F.A.Q. on the video, "F.E.A.R." also stands for "[email protected]#king Evil Annoying Rodent". If someone could figure out a family-friendly way of saying that on the main article, I think it's a major part of the original name... -- Jioruji Derako.> 13:04, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- How about Freaky Evil Annoying Rodent? MacGyver 16:34, 26 August 2007 (UTC)
How does the Marrilanad vid apply to the article? I know he uses FEAR in that vid, but still... Its like advertising for Marriladnd. Which isn't encyclopedic.
- Marriland is/was a big factor on the popularity of the archetype, I believe. It's not just a random link to some guy using F.E.A.R., it's a link to the most popular video of all time that just happens to use F.E.A.R. in it. Advertising for a guy isn't Wiki-like, true; but giving at least one source for a particular bit of knowledge is. I personally don't see the link as much of an "advertisement" in the first place... -- Jioruji Derako.> 04:43, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
Its advertising for him, they could make a list of noteable trainers with FEAR, but it is pointing out one person. I can't really explain it that well.
Where do you get a Focus Slash? --Ryguy 8:28, 28 August 2007 (EST)
- Focus Sash? I believe you can trade battle points for it up by the Battle Tower in D/P. -- Jioruji Derako.> 02:08, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
- Route 221, show a guy in a house a Pokémon the level of the 1 he wants to see. Next day, do the same thing. The third day, do it again. The frst time, you'll get a Black Belt. The second time, another Belt that powers up Super Effective attacks, I can't remember what it's called. Third time, Focus Sash. - Jonah 22:08, 29 August 2007 (UTC)