From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This walkthrough is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this walkthrough to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: everything from Route 212 through the post-game.
- This is an in-depth walkthrough for Pokémon Platinum for the Nintendo DS.
- Part 1 - Twinleaf Town, Route 201, Lake Verity (first visit), Sandgem Town
- Part 2 - Route 202, Jubilife City
- Part 3 - Route 203, Oreburgh Gate, Oreburgh City, Route 207, Oreburgh Mine, Oreburgh Gym
- Part 4 - Oreburgh Gate (basement), Jubilife City, Route 204 (south), Ravaged Path, Route 204 (north)
- Part 5 - Floaroma Town, Valley Windworks, Route 205 (south)
- Part 6 - Eterna Forest, Route 205 (north), Eterna City, Eterna Gym, Old Chateau
- Part 7 - Eterna Galactic Headquarters, Route 206, Wayward Cave Main Area, Wayward Cave Hidden Area
- Part 8 - Route 207, Mt. Coronet (south area, first visit), Route 208, Hearthome City, Hearthome Gym, Route 209
- Part 9 - Solaceon Town, Solaceon Ruins, Lost Tower, Route 210 (South Side), Route 215
- Part 10 - Veilstone City, Veilstone Gym, Route 214, Valor Lakefront, Route 213
- Part 11 - Pastoria City, Great Marsh, Pastoria Gym, Route 212, Pokémon Mansion, Route 210 (North Side)
- Part 12 - Celestic Town, Fuego Ironworks, Route 219, Route 220
- Part 13 - Route 221, Route 218, Canalave City, Iron Island
- Part 14 - Canalave Gym, Lake Valor (first visit), Lake Verity (second visit), Route 211
- Part 15 - Mt. Coronet (north area), Route 216, Route 217, Acuity Lakefront, Snowpoint City, Snowpoint Gym
- Part 16 - Acuity Lakefront (second visit), Lake Acuity, Team Galactic HQ
- Part 17 - Mt. Coronet (South Area, second visit), Spear Pillar
- Part 18 - Distortion World, Sendoff Spring, Sandgem Town, Lake Verity (third visit), Lake Valor (second visit), Lake Acuity (second visit)
- Part 19 - Route 222, Sunyshore City, Sunyshore Gym, Mt. Coronet (south side, third visit), Route 223
- Part 20 - Victory Road, Elite Four