Aoi Yūki (Japanese: 悠木 碧) is a Japanese voice actress for the Pokémon anime.
Aoi Yūki was born on March 27, 1992, in Chiba, Japan.
She has played minor roles as a child actress in Super Sentai and Kamen Rider TV series, before debuting as an anime voice actress in 2004, playing Marika from Aishiteruze Baby. Her first major role came when she was 16, when she played the seven-year-old Murasaki Kuhōin in Kure-nai.
Her former stage name was 八武崎碧 Aoi Yabusaki, the same as her real name, before changing it in 2007 when she transferred to the company Breath. In August 2008 she transferred to Pro Fit, with which she is still affiliated currently. She graduated from High School in March 2010.
- Aoyama Mio (The World God Only Knows)
- Budoko (Akikan!)
- Couvert Eschenbach Pastillage (Dog Days)
- Hibiki Tachibana (Symphogear)
- Korone (Demon King Daimao)
- Ichigo Amane (Yumeiro Patissiere, Yumeiro Patissiere Professional)
- Jubei Yagyu (Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Girls)
- Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Mayoi Ayasato (Ace Attorney)
- Mina Ţepeş (Dance in the Vampire Bund)
- Murasaki Kuhōin (Kure-nai)
- Noël Kannagi (So Ra No Wo To)
- Riko Mikogami (Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu)
- Sticks the Badger (Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal)
- Sunako Kirishiki (Shiki)
- Inaho Misora (Yo-kai Watch)
- Tooru (A Channel)
- Tsuyu Asui/Froppy (My Hero Academia)
- Victorique de Blois (Gosick)
- Yuuki Konno (Sword Art Online)
- Terrible Tornado (One Punch Man)
- Aoi is the first voice actor who plays the role of main character to have been born in Heisei era.
- In Pokémon X and Y, Rising Star Paulette on Route 8 is named Aoi in the Japanese version, a reference to Aoi Yūki. She also uses an Axew, a reference to Iris's Axew.
|This anime-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This article is part of Project VA, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each voice actor of the Pokémon anime.|