From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Tree's a Crowd
Forest of Kimori! Protect the Gigantic Tree!!
|| January 9, 2003
| United States
|| November 29, 2003
|| Team Ota
|| 松井亜弥 Aya Matsui
|| よこた和 Kazu Yokota
| Assistant director
|| 大町繁 Shigeru Ōmachi
| Animation director
|| 酒井KEI Kei Sakai
| Additional credits
Tree's a Crowd (Japanese: キモリの森！巨大樹を守れ!! Forest of Kimori! Protect the Gigantic Tree!!) is the seventh episode of the Advanced Generation series and the 281st episode of the Pokémon anime. It was first broadcast in Japan on January 9, 2003 and in the United States on November 29, 2003.
In this episode, Ash and the gang found many Treecko. Ash tries to catch one of them. Will he succeed?
Ash and his friends continue their journey towards Rustboro City when in the deep woods, Ash spies a Treecko. He had wanted to catch a Treecko since he first saw one at Professor Birch's laboratory. He follows the Treecko to an enormous tree that seems to be dying. There, Treecko has an argument with all of the other Treecko of his clan. It seems that this Treecko is very attached to the tree and wants to stay with it, while the rest of the clan wants to move on to a new tree. Ash watches as the lone Treecko struggles to save the tree. Ash is determined to help this Treecko, but Team Rocket is determined to capture all of the Treecko as well.
Who’s That Pokémon?: Girafarig
- The title of this episode is based on the phrase "two's company, three's a crowd." It could also be based on a television show of the same name.
- Ash and the gang encounter James's Cacnea for the first time.
- The "Who's That Pokémon" says that Girafarig has a tale that bites, instead of the homophone (and correct) tail.
In other languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: Três é Demais
- French: L'arbre à Pokémon
- Italian: I Pokémon degli alberi
- Latin American Spanish: ¡El árbol de Treecko!
- Iberian Spanish: Amigos de los árboles