From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article contains old or outdated information, or has not been updated in a while. Please check the content of this article and update it as required. |
Specifically, it needs new decklists decks now use B&W cards and now change with difficulty setting, diamond league was also removed.
| "This is what I live for!"
Art from the PTCGO website
| Eye color
| Hair color
|| San Francisco
| Trainer class
|| Trading Card Game Player
Zach works at the Game Store in Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. In the Trainer Challenge, he can be faced in three of the four leagues. He greets new players at the entrance of the Game Store with Ella.
Zach makes it to the Gold League's quarterfinals of the playoffs but loses to Mick.
In the Diamond League, Zach makes it to the quarterfinals of the playoffs but loses to Nathan.
"Zach got his job at the game store through Ella. Enthusiastic but a little hapless, he loves the Pokémon TCG and the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. His favorite part of his job is helping new players get acquainted with the store's regulars."
In Gold League
Zach uses a Colorless deck in the Gold League.
Zach's Colorless deck
- "Time to play, <player>! This is what I live for!"
- "Welcome to the League and... ...Prepare to be trounced! Mwa-Ha-Ha! Good luck!"
- "Nice try, <player>. But it looks like you met your match! Let's play again!"
- "Hey, great game! Looks like you'll fit right in! Say hi to Mick for me when you play!"
In Platinum League
Zach uses a Water deck in the Platinum League.
Zach's Water deck
- "Oh yeah! League Champion in the house! Let the games begin!"
- "Welcome to the Platinum League, <player>! Let's see how you hold up under pressure!"
- "You fought well, <player>. But don't feel blue! It's time for a rematch!"
- "Wow, you've come a long way. My Water Deck is... all washed up! Congratulations on your victory!"
In Diamond League
Zach uses a Fire deck in the Diamond League.
Zach's Fire deck
- "'Grats on your victory in the Platinum League! Don't think you've got this one sewn up, though. No one's taking you lightly this time!"
- "Eager to throw your weight around? You'll have to take me down first. Good luck. <Player>!"
- "A noble effort, <player>. Unfortunately for you, I was on fire that game. Try again?"
- "Hello?! My Fire Deck was snuffed out! Great Job, <player>."