From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Yūji Ueda (Japanese: うえだゆうじ Ueda Yūji) is a Japanese voice actor for the Pokémon anime. He was born on June 15, 1967, in Fukuoka, Japan. He is married to fellow voice actor 南央美 Omi Minami.
His former stage name was the same as his real name, except in kanji: 上田祐司.
In Pokémon, Ueda is most well known as the voice of Brock. He has also provided several minor/additional voices as well as the voices of many Pokémon, most notably that of Jessie's Wobbuffet.
- Norman's Vigoroth
- Falkner's Hoothoot
- Cassidy's Raticate
- Macy's Quilava
- Ninja Riot's Greninja
- Casey's Elekid
- Charizard clone (The Birth of Mewtwo)
- Magby (Pichu Brothers shorts)
- Seaking (Slowking's Day)
- Quagsire (EP127, EP197, AG096)
- Sudowoodo (EP162)
- Lanturn (EP220, EP221, EP222)
- Sentret (EP133)
- Pidgey (EP001, EP081, EP164, EP195, EP211, EP274, AG178)
- Wartortle (EP060)
- Treecko (AG071)
- Meditite (AG030)
- Vaporeon (EP183, EP226)
- Squirtle (SS007)
- Volbeat (AG042)
- Pidgeotto (EP172)
- Pidgeot (EP104)
- Hoothoot (Pikachu's Rescue Adventure)
- Furret (AG053)
- Geodude (AG136)
- Bulbasaur (AG132)
- Mirror World Wobbuffet (XY037)
Musical appearances in Pokémon
Famous non-Pokémon roles