Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
User talk:Yami Takashi/Archive 2
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Instead of editing the userspace, as a wiki, we encourage users to edit the mainspace. So, if you edit the mainspace more often, you will be allowed to edit the userspace more. Thanks! --Kevzo8 12:42, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
- I've been using the preview button, and i do edit the main space. Yami 12:45, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
- Lol @ teacey. You'll be lifted from the abuse group soon. ^__^ And, Yami, he means balance your contributions. Main space > user/talk spaces. Thanks, Kevzo8 12:55, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
The reason we've been reverting you, is that something on your page causes the userpage to be categorized with mainspace pages. That's why we've been reverting you, so please just leave it like it is now. Thank you. --PsychicRider☮ 04:02, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
next time contact me on the talk page if there is a problem. I would remove it if it was causing problems for the site. Communication is not that hard.
I don't know everything there is to this site, i don't know your lingo and when you just go and remove stuff throwing the word "Categorizes" with no explanation it causes problems. Worse when you try and squeeze it into the limited space of the summary bar. Yami 04:06, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have edited the
User: namespace too much for now. Please do not edit your page any more for now. Thank you. --RexRacer 14:38, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
That warning is old, and I've been spreading my edits out over the main space. Yami 14:39, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- I reverted one compared to your two in a short time period Yami 14:58, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
That doesn't justify it Yami 16:11, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
the Anime and Games are completely different in "stats" and "move power" and on that basis, saying one Pokemon has better stats than the other in the anime has no bearing because "stats" dont exist in the anime at all. -- MAGNEDETH 18:51, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
They have Levels and Accuracy as well as attack and defense. they just hardly break them down into numeral measurements. Also you seemed used game info to edit the Dawn support Piloswine's weight without that segregation attitude. Yami 18:53, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- show me when in the anime someone said the exact power and accuracy of a move. as for weight, thats a generalized number. something is going to weigh the same here as it is there. thats not a game feature, its just a Poke-fact. also, dont repeat yourself on my page, we are talking here, not there. -- MAGNEDETH 18:56, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
Remember the Pokemon school back in the old school days of pokemon. That girl ash and brock were hot for said ash's pikachu should be a much higher level. She also used a rock type against misty and won, and it was explained they were level 100.
They've never said the exact power of a move, but they have mentioned move accuracy. Moves like Faint attack and such, where they say they never miss. Yami 19:00, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- yea, and in one of the episodes, Aerial Ace missed. oops. the fact of the matter is that the anime is very bad at keeping proper continuity. your trivia was questionable and pointless, and you should probably just let it go, which you never do. -- MAGNEDETH 19:04, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- Could you please delete the image Diabetes Man.gif if you hadn't already? ^_^ Yami 15:13, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
Sol was not "running away", the conversation was clearly over, and his page had exceeded his archive limit, and he wished to archive it. you need to realize when youre wrong, and when to quit. -- MAGNEDETH 19:17, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
How to Archive?
How do i Archive my talk page? Is it similar to Wikipedia? Yami 10:41, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
Just a heads up, it doesn't matter if a special item is needed to breed a Munchlax or not. Unless the Pokémon evolves on-screen before capture (or if they ever show the Pokémon's memories and show it in a previous form), or is caught in an earlier form, then evolves off-screen, the evolution in the infobox only shows the current form. You don't see Noctowl with Hoothoot in its infobox, and it should not be there unless sometime shown on-screen as a Hoothoot.
Also, PsychicRider's edit summary was not breaking any rules. Your block earlier was for much worse than saying "Hahahaha, yeah right. No proof he evolved from a Munchlax". As Sketch said, you also do not have the authority to give a warning like that, so seriously, just give it up before you say something to get yourself blocked again. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 17:43, 8 June 2009 (UTC)