From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Velvetstar!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
21:24, 5 December 2013 (UTC)
Hi there! Thanks for the New Years message and for your various contributions to the Magical Pokémon Journey manga pages. Just so you know, though, as per Bulbapedia's signature policy, your signature must reflect your username in some way. While it's great that you do link to your talk page, it still needs to also reflect your username itself too. ^^' thanks! --ZestyCactus 05:46, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
Please do not spam talk pages with useless messages. The talk page should only be used if you have a question for the user. Thank you for reading.--ForceFire 07:59, 17 January 2014 (UTC)
I'm sorry I'll be more careful... Velvetstar 03:06 17, January 2014 (UTC)