Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Tomocelo123!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!PokeManiac102 02:19, 1 February 2008 (UTC) You link things by going [[Link]], not [http://example.net/wiki/Main Page]. Tina☆♥♫δ 23:22, 12 November 2007 (UTC)
Unless the gender of an anime Pokémon is explicity stated in the anime, be it by audio or by visual, there should be no reference to that Pokémon's gender whatsoever. So what if Brock's Marshtomp went gaga over a Flaaffy? There's no hard evidence of a confirmed gender on either end of this match! --Shiningpikablu252 01:55, 1 February 2008 (UTC) I said there was a chance! Besides, it is a starter, so there is a good chance! I'm just saying though...
Hey, we know that there is a chance that Brock's Marshtomp is male. Not official though. No evidence. His Marshtomp may be female, but there is no proof.PokeManiac102 02:13, 1 February 2008 (UTC) Go back herePokeManiac102 02:14, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
I've tried that!
March 15, 2008: I won the entire game by completing the browser! If you need help, ask me.