Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
16 Player Tornament
Return to my userpage at the bottom to see the brackets
- Don't Erase Names to put your names in.
- Please put your Records of wins & loses next to your names the reason for this so i can easily setup who goes up against who.
- After all players and brackets are setup All players reply to me on which time is perfect for Him/Her so all matchs have a time to begin.
- Don't forget to get your Challenger's Friend code.
- People who don't give me their records will get a bad first round seed.
1. Tim103093 11:28, 20 April 2008 (UTC) 1-1)
4. Hibiki Misora 11:01, 14 March 2008 (UTC) (1500-5)
5. (Name, Time, Date, Record)
6. (Name, Time, Date, Record)
7. (Name, Time, Date, Record)
8. (Name, Time, Date, Record)
9. (Name, Time, Date, Record)
10. (Name, Time, Date, Record)
11. (Name, Time, Date, Record)
12. (Name, Time, Date, Record)
13. (Name, Time, Date, Record)
14. (Name, Time, Date, Record)
15. (Name, Time, Date, Record)
16. (Name, Time, Date, Record)
- Is this Diamond and Pearl?C Is for Cookie
- I might join, but why level 100?PL12 01:22, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
Mate, is there a good reason you're putting all the leveling up of all those Pokémon on your talk page? Because it looks like a very big waster of time and space to me. Glinn Mgraw 12:38, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
Perhaps it would be better if you recorded your Pokémon changes offline? Notepad or something... people here don't really need to know the exact level of all your Pokémon, and every time you update just adds more edits to RecentChanges. Might I add, userspace editing is disabled to prevent people from making such edits for the time being, and by moving it to your talk page, you're just ignoring that altogether. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 04:29, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Please don't erase talk page comments for no reason. Trust me, you do NOT want to end up like Big Johnno, who got into an edit war with a sysop over comments the former had erased and was trying to keep erased. That user ended up blocked and subsequently had every erased comment restored. --Shiningpikablu252 23:05, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
- Slow down on editing the User space.Thre more you edit, the more likely it will be locked again.In addition, you have way to many pages with personal junk on themIt doesnt benefit Bulbapedia, and this is not a Pokemon FacebookYour Friendly Neighborhood Cookie Monster 19:12, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
- Please delete the pokemon caught in each region page.They take up a HUGE amount of space and mean absouletly nothing to anyone but youYour Friendly Neighborhood Cookie Monster
youve been a member of Bulbapedia since February 2008. over this length of time, youve only made 4 edits. you really need to edit the mainspace more if you want to keep editing your userpage. -- MAGNEDETH 18:42, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
- 4 edits? according to my preferences i made 503 edits not to mention my last edit was last night. - unsigned comment from Tim103093 (talk • contribs)