Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
éHere's more hints if you don't have them
- Oh for Pikachu or Buizel, in the Message of the Wind ending, they both were along-side Ash
- Ash was wearing a Japanese male version of a cheerleading outfit
- Pikachu was wearing a male kimono and a sort of headband that Ash was wearing
- Buizel was wearing the same headband
- And for Piplup and Buneary, in the Message of the Wind ending, they both were along-side Dawn
- Dawn was wearing a cheerleading outfit
- Piplup was wearng a cheerleading outfit
- Buneary was wearing a cheerleading outfit
- You could at least say somethingPokeManiac102 19:55, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- dude, no offence, but it makes "u" look like an idiot if "u" type in chatspeak. 'Nuff said. Tina☆♫ 17:32, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
- Very true, but it is a good point that there are listed genders for genderless Pokémon. I don't pay enough attention to Pokémon genders in the anime to solve this, though. Any ideas? Also, is every single Tauros that Ash owns really male? Good job on this page, though. I never really thought about the anime genders before this.--Heracross 42 03:46, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
He is a male becuase Jessie hugs him to death when he helps her get in a contest Livinlarge18 03:57, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
- .... How does that make it male? Girls don't hug each other? --ケンジのガール 06:24, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
Gotta add Swinub
See heading. Zurqoxn 14:23, 15 December 2008 (UTC)